2weeks and still feeling like shi**

Forum: Pregnancy Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 20th, 2009, 05:35 PM
Veteran
It's been 2 weeks now, and im still feeling crappy. I don't know if it's cause my body still think's im pregnant or what. But i have been really tired, like yesterday i thought for sure my eye's where going to burn out of my head. And it feel's like im dizzy but im not, i don't know if it's cause im tired or cause im ending a cold or what. I know it's not a tubal, it was a m.c and im still cramping oh and headachas have been wonderfull to me too. Should i call my ob or what? I was thinking i could be anemic or low blood perssure or could it be a hormonaly problem. Or is this all normal?

Brandon-edd Jan,1,2010. Grew his wings on May 5.2009

Last edited by MaMaTinkle; May 20th, 2009 at 05:39 PM.
May 21st, 2009, 04:22 AM
Cmommy's Avatar Super Mommy
I had really bad headaches after mt 1st loss. I also had trouble staying asleep even tho I was very tired. I am so sorry for you loss!!!
DS - 9-18-03
DD - 3-5-05
DS - 9-7-07
DS - 3-24-10
m/c 2-14-09 Job Andrew @ 11 wks - EDD 9/3/09
m/c 5-19-09 @ 5 wks 6 days - EDD 1/13/10

It's a BOY!! - Matthew Malachi - EDD 5-5-10 - pProm 2-10-10 @ 28 weeks - Born 3-24-10 - 6 weeks early & 6 weeks after my water broke! 5lbs. 17 3/4"

May 21st, 2009, 10:29 AM
Twinkle's Avatar Platinum Super Mommy
I'm only 5 days into it, but I've been experiencing nonstop migraines, I feel light headed and dizzy and have trouble sleeping. I hope we both start recovering soon.

Check out Justmommies Blogs!

Are you interested in hosting a chat? Or maybe setting up a chat time for your board? Send me a PM for openings and more information!!
May 21st, 2009, 11:16 AM
Veteran
Ya i got trouble sleeping too, like around 11 or so i get really tired but yet when i go to bed i can't sleep at all im wide awake. I just can't sleep at night.

May 21st, 2009, 12:20 PM
Brittanie's Avatar just me
I hope it starts getting better for all of you soon.

May 21st, 2009, 01:06 PM
Mega Super Mommy
If it gets worse call your Dr., I had some of those problems but they went away a few days after the bleeding stopped.

(((HUGS)))

http://stitchingthroughlife.blogspot.com/ my cross stitch blog, my outlet.
http://chriscrossdesigns.blogspot.com/ my Cross Stitch Designs

May 21st, 2009, 02:09 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Hope you start to feel better soon. I had a lot of headaches, cramping and bleeding/clotting for two weeks too (post D&C). I know the first night I hardly slept (when I had the d&c scheduled for the next day), but the night after I slept well because I think I was just so exhausted from the emotional side of it all. I really hope your sleep improves a bit soon - it is an awful feeling (on top of everything else) to feel so tired and not be able to sleep.

Thanks to Meganpixel for my beautiful siggie!
May 21st, 2009, 05:28 PM
missy123's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I am 1+ months and still having a hard time sleeping. I started taking tylenol pm every other night just so I could keep up on some sleep. For about 2 weeks I had horrible cramping, so bad I almost went to the ER.

It does get a lot better as time goes on.

Pregnancy Loss April 2009, September 2010
CP 10/2008, 1/3/11 {missing my babies every single day}Mommy to 4 Children - 3 boys ages 22, 21 and 18 & baby Scarlett
After 2.5 years TTC with 4 losses our Family was given the gift of Miss Scarlett
Do not ever give up hope...

Miss Scarlett... Our miracle girl still brings happy tears to my eyes.

May 21st, 2009, 08:23 PM
momof8lopez's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I did not have these symptoms after my d&c, but wanted to say that I hope they go away soon. You need your sleep to physically get better. Maybe as your dr. for a prescription of sleeping pills for a few days. It helped me right after the d&c for the first couple of nights. Or, if he does not give you them, try the Tylonel PM, like Missy suggested, I here they are real good too..

Momma of 8 beautiful children now. Most recent is Jerry Jr. born 11/19/12 at 37wk, 7lbs 6oz and 19.5inches and Baby Reymundo born 10/7/13 at 35w6d, 6lbs 7oz, 19.5 inches. Momma of 5 angels. New siggy to come!

May 21st, 2009, 10:15 PM
..Penelope..'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I, too, hope that things start to get better for all of you soon.

Missing our angel baby since Feb 7, 2009

Visit
BeaMade for unique, adorable, high quality handmade crochet hats and booties, velcro free soother clips and soft sole baby boots.
May 22nd, 2009, 01:09 PM
AtomicMama's Avatar CopperBoom!
Just adding some more and my hopes that you all start feeling better and sleeping better soon

May 23rd, 2009, 03:21 PM
SheilaRN's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to SheilaRN
Just wanted to check to see how you are feeling now. Still have the headaches? Feeling any better?
May 23rd, 2009, 04:46 PM
Veteran
headacha is gone and so isn't the dizzyness (well not as bad as it was). the only think that is getting me now is the cramp's and the pain in my side.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search