ERupdate

Forum: Pregnancy Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 24th, 2009, 08:24 AM
FruitLoopLace's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to FruitLoopLace Send a message via Yahoo to FruitLoopLace
I have been spotting or small bleeding since Monday.Yesterday it all happened....
I started to cramp bad,and within 10 minutes I felt a huge gush. It filled the toilet My pad was soaked, I put on two more pads, and was really cramping. I stood up and made itto the front room, and gush again, went back to the bathroom, and both pads were filled within 2min. I made it to the front room, and by now I thought this was the worse Menstrual cramps ever, I laid downinbed, and it gushed, gushed ,gushed. Christian took me to the hospital around the corner, by about 3 minutes away. I was rolled in a wheelchair and they told me they had no beds so for 10 minutes or so, lost track of time, I am sure it was longer, but I dont want to dramitize it, I sat in the hallway, in a wheelchair crying, screaming Oh God, ****,gushing and in INTENSE PAIN, told chris to ask someone for pain meds, so the nurse asked me to go to the bathroom with her, and I took off the two pads I had, and a 6 inch clot rolled down my leg, and two more in the toiler, and it just kep coming. She said I will clear a bed from SOMEONE! so she was back in 3min,while I sat o the toilet, they took me back, gave me an IV, and checked me, he said it wasnt pouring out, but what was going on is that my body went into labor to get it out and the gush is from the contractions.CONTRACTIONS!!! HARD TERRIBLE CHILD BEARING CONTRACTIONS!!! FOR TWO HOURS!!! Then all of a sudden the severe cramping stopped. The contraction were very mild. Everytime i got up,blood poured down my leg and a couple clots would fall on the foor. So I went from 4 pads every 15 mins, to 4pads an hour. they said after 4hours, that I could go home,but if it picked up again to come back. I had some more bleeding for about an hour when I came home before I went to bed, and I felt drained. It has tappered back off to a pad now, I wore one of sebastans diapers when I got home, but now just a pad. Slept, but today I feel drained, like a vampire has sucked out my insides. I can hardly move.But i am better. I just have to say, this M/C was terrible. And I was not prepared for contractions and all that blood. TERRIBLE. I am glad it is mostly over and now I am on th recovery side. I cant wait to be done completely and feel back to normal again.Just thought I would update.

Thank You Ashypoo03 for my Beautiful Siggy
May 24th, 2009, 10:54 AM
Brittanie's Avatar just me
Oh honey, I'm so sorry you had to go through all of that. I really am. How traumatizing.

However, I'm glad you are out of that limbo/waiting stage. Take care of yourself honey.

May 24th, 2009, 11:53 AM
missy123's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Oh, that is so horrible. I am sorry you had to go through all of that. I hope you feel better soon. We are here for you.

Pregnancy Loss April 2009, September 2010
CP 10/2008, 1/3/11 {missing my babies every single day}Mommy to 4 Children - 3 boys ages 22, 21 and 18 & baby Scarlett
After 2.5 years TTC with 4 losses our Family was given the gift of Miss Scarlett
Do not ever give up hope...

Miss Scarlett... Our miracle girl still brings happy tears to my eyes.

May 24th, 2009, 01:07 PM
Loving6's Avatar Formerly Loving4
So very sorry!!!!

Mom to Dustin Jr, Jarren, Nathan, Alivia, Ava, & Ariea

May 24th, 2009, 01:17 PM
Loving6's Avatar Formerly Loving4
So very sorry!!!!

Mom to Dustin Jr, Jarren, Nathan, Alivia, Ava, & Ariea

May 24th, 2009, 01:52 PM
..Penelope..'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm so very sorry that you had to go through all that!

Missing our angel baby since Feb 7, 2009

Visit
BeaMade for unique, adorable, high quality handmade crochet hats and booties, velcro free soother clips and soft sole baby boots.
May 24th, 2009, 07:37 PM
rebeccabaltimore and more's Avatar (rebeccabaltimore)
I am SO sorry you had to go through that. I started hemorrhaging at a Barnes & Noble 1 week after I had Ethan, but it was nowhere near that bad. I'm sorry, and I'm glad it's better now.

Thank you Vicki for my awesome siggy!!

May 25th, 2009, 04:53 AM
Mega Super Mommy
What an awful time you had of things.

Thanks to Meganpixel for my beautiful siggie!
May 26th, 2009, 02:20 PM
AtomicMama's Avatar CopperBoom!

That sounds horrible! I am so sorry you had to go through all that.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search