How long..

Forum: Pregnancy Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 27th, 2009, 06:29 PM
SheilaRN's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to SheilaRN
did you bleed before you M/c? It's been about3 wks since my original gush of blood-red. we'll this afternoon I had a huge gush of brown blood.
When you were bleeding was it always red? I'm just so confused-do I worry that it's a sign that I will m/c and it's just taking weeks?
I'm at a complete loss- I don't know what to really think.
May 27th, 2009, 07:59 PM
missy123's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I never bled so I can't help you Sheila. Didn't you recently have a doctors appt? What did they say? I am really routing for you honey. I have read lately that many women bleed through their whole pregnancies and have healthy babies - I hope you are one of them.

Pregnancy Loss April 2009, September 2010
CP 10/2008, 1/3/11 {missing my babies every single day}Mommy to 4 Children - 3 boys ages 22, 21 and 18 & baby Scarlett
After 2.5 years TTC with 4 losses our Family was given the gift of Miss Scarlett
Do not ever give up hope...

Miss Scarlett... Our miracle girl still brings happy tears to my eyes.

May 27th, 2009, 08:03 PM
Sincat's Avatar Super Mommy
I never bled either until after my D&C, sorry I can't be more help.

May 27th, 2009, 08:56 PM
momof8lopez's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I did spot through the pregnancy that just ended, but was mainly due to cervical abrasions, not a m/c. My baby had a strong h/b through all of it. I would think that if it were brown blood this time, it might of been left over from a few weeks ago. When is your follow up appt? I know you saw the h/b the last time and were measuring around 8wks, right? Im praying for you, honestly in my opinion I really think it old blood from your last episode.

Momma of 8 beautiful children now. Most recent is Jerry Jr. born 11/19/12 at 37wk, 7lbs 6oz and 19.5inches and Baby Reymundo born 10/7/13 at 35w6d, 6lbs 7oz, 19.5 inches. Momma of 5 angels. New siggy to come!

May 27th, 2009, 10:37 PM
Gaby&Emmy'sMama's Avatar aka NZ-Emma
both of my miscarriages I bled for around 5 days before physically miscarrying...

May 27th, 2009, 10:46 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Sorry I can't help either as I didn't bleed until after my d & c. I hope everything is okay. I would like to think that brown blood is better than another gush of red blood though? KUP.

Thanks to Meganpixel for my beautiful siggie!
May 28th, 2009, 07:28 AM
Mega Super Mommy
With my bleeding with the boys I gushed then it stopped, they both are healthy. With this one I bled for several days bright red blood and every so often I have brown blood still, I have SCH(she's doing great). It's different from the bleeding with my misscarriages(still has me worried) with most of those(not the chemicals) I started off with dark brown bleeding that turned into bright red blood that got worse and had cramping .

If it continues call the Dr to see if you can go in to get checked to ease your mind.
May 28th, 2009, 10:55 AM
JessP's Avatar Lovin life and family
Send a message via MSN to JessP Send a message via Yahoo to JessP
My doctor told me bright red is new and something to be concerned with. Brown is old and not to worry. Not sure if it helps. I spotted with all three pregnancies and have only lost one. I would call the doctor though to ease your mind.
May 28th, 2009, 12:42 PM
Brittanie's Avatar just me
Oh honey, I'm so sorry. You must be so scared. I have no advice for you, unfortunately. Isn't your ultrasound today?

I do want to say though, that with both my best friend's daughters she had periods of gushing like that. Katy will be turning 3 in June, and she's now in her 3rd trimester with Brooke.

May 28th, 2009, 02:51 PM
LIZZYI's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I had dark brown blood for one week before I started bleeding red. My angel passed on the 2nd day of heavy bleeding. I then bleed for about 3 1/2 weeks. The first couple of days of bleeding were very heavy and then tampered to a light flow. AF then showed 4 weeks to the day that I started the "red" bleeding.

I'm sorry you are going through this.

May 29th, 2009, 05:56 PM
..Penelope..'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
That must be so scary for you I'm sorry that you're going through this again, honey.

You and baby are in my T&P. *HUGS*

Missing our angel baby since Feb 7, 2009

Visit
BeaMade for unique, adorable, high quality handmade crochet hats and booties, velcro free soother clips and soft sole baby boots.
May 29th, 2009, 06:07 PM
Veteran
I bleed for 7 days. the first night was like a brownish color bleed, and then tue/wed it was really bad the bleeding was like a normal period flow but it was bright red. then after the m/c on wendessday the bleeding slowed and slowly went back to normal.

Brandon-edd Jan,1,2010. Grew his wings on May 5.2009
May 30th, 2009, 06:09 PM
MandyRS's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I dread the thought of blood during pregnancy again. Even though I know it can be just fine, there is no more terrifying feeling that I've ever experienced. You are in my T&Ps Sheila... KUP.

THANK YOU to *Sharon* for my perfect siggy.
May 31st, 2009, 02:29 PM
ldovey83's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I am miscarrying now and mine started with a gush of dark red blood, and then it had some clots... I am on day 4 of the bleeding and have already passed the baby just waiting for my body to finish it's cleansing... I wish you the best of luck.. KUP!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search