New to JM and this forum

Forum: Pregnancy Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 28th, 2009, 10:05 AM
JessP's Avatar Lovin life and family
Send a message via MSN to JessP Send a message via Yahoo to JessP
Hello I am Jessi I found this site and so far am loving it great group of people here. I went searching for a support site with forums so I could talk to someone. We had a miscarriage Feb 27th D&C. The baby was supposed to be almost 16 weeks, but the heart beat had stopped just after 13 and growth as well. It has been three months and I have found that all I have done is try to bury it. I don't think its working very well . It was an unplanned pregnancy but a blessing either way. It was my first miscarriage but my third pregnancy. We had three ultrasounds to confirm that there was no heartbeat. I must still be trying to work through it because even typeing this makes me so sad. I remember thinking I didn't understand why it happened. I loved it so much and was so excited. We had gone grocery shopping just days before and bought newborn diapers. We had made it to 13 weeks and heard a heartbeat we were supposed to be in the safe zone right? I have heard all the "it happens for a reason" and "it was for the best". I do know this but somehow can't help but not believe it. Of course I had one friend tell me she knew my baby was going to die. Who says that? Anyway I guess feeling a bit emotional and just needed to write down some feelings. I am not sure this was the right spot. If not I am sorry. Thanks for reading and letting me vent a bit.

Jessi
May 28th, 2009, 10:24 AM
Mom 2 Avery's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to Mom 2 Avery Send a message via Yahoo to Mom 2 Avery
You're always welcome to vent here...we've heard just about everything!!!!

I'm sorry you're here, but I'm glad you found us!
I completely understand thinking you should be "in the clear" after hearing the heartbeat...
It's horrible that we can't count on THAT!!!

The board is full of strong women that have tons support!
Good luck!!!

Hugs!
Dawna
May 28th, 2009, 10:29 AM
Veteran
I just lost my baby 3wks ago. it would have been my 6th child. Unplanned but wanted, i never got to go to my frist ob appoiment. It just feel's like a bad dream or something, it dont feel like it was real at all even though it was. I can't tell u how many pregnancy test i took but it was alot, i even still took test after i had lost baby i guess hopeing to see a line still but no line.

Brandon-edd Jan,1,2010. Grew his wings on May 5.2009
May 28th, 2009, 02:32 PM
Laydii_cintah's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Laydii_cintah
I'm so sorry for your loss. I'm having similar feelings as you. I just keep thinking maybe I didn't have faith in God or believe hard enough that everything would be alright. That my baby would make it despite all of this bad news. I continue to think maybe its my body and I can't carry girls. I'm have a feeling this one was a girl and the other miscarriage baby. My children have been there for me also. It's weird but they just want to be up underneath me, like they know something is going on and my oldest comes up to me all the time and tells me he loves me and gives me kisses. It really makes me feel good. I know though, with time all of us will get healing and this experience will be less painful. We are all here for you if you need anyone to talk to.

May 28th, 2009, 04:50 PM
missy123's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I am so sorry for your loss. We are here for you and understand. It isn't easy - probably the hardest thing I have ever gone through. You are in the right place. (Hugs)

Pregnancy Loss April 2009, September 2010
CP 10/2008, 1/3/11 {missing my babies every single day}Mommy to 4 Children - 3 boys ages 22, 21 and 18 & baby Scarlett
After 2.5 years TTC with 4 losses our Family was given the gift of Miss Scarlett
Do not ever give up hope...

Miss Scarlett... Our miracle girl still brings happy tears to my eyes.

May 29th, 2009, 04:49 PM
..Penelope..'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Once again, I'm so sorry

Your story breaks my heart. It's so familiar. Our baby was unplanned, but so wanted from the moment we saw the two lines on the test. At our ultrasound at 8 wks 4 d, Autumn was developing perfectly, and her heartbeat was perfect and strong.

But just days after the ultrasound, she died. We were a day away from 12 weeks when we learned that she had passed away. We will never know why.

I'm sorry that people have said insensitive things to you. They may not mean to hurt you, but that doesn't make it any easier.

Please vent or talk or do whatever you need to do. We understand, and we're here for you. *HUGS*

Laydii-cintah - I know that it's hard to believe, but losing your baby was NOT your fault. *HUGS*

Missing our angel baby since Feb 7, 2009

Visit
BeaMade for unique, adorable, high quality handmade crochet hats and booties, velcro free soother clips and soft sole baby boots.
May 30th, 2009, 03:46 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm sorry you are going through this, and I'm particularly sorry you had a friend tell you she knew your baby was going to die. I mean, what sort of thing is that to say, EVER? It makes me feel sad & mad FOR you, and I think if one of my friends had said that to me I would have been so hurt and unable to speak to them for..who knows how long.

The ladies here are great so I hope you are able to find the support you need.

Thanks to Meganpixel for my beautiful siggie!
May 30th, 2009, 07:16 AM
JessP's Avatar Lovin life and family
Send a message via MSN to JessP Send a message via Yahoo to JessP
You guys are great and have been so wonderful. It has helped more than I thought to have some place to talk and get things off my chest. These forums are wonderful.

Thanks .:Shortcake:. for my great siggie
http://skinny-jessi.blogspot.com/

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search