New here..

Forum: Pregnancy Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 28th, 2009, 10:46 AM
Laydii_cintah's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Laydii_cintah
Hi ladies. I'm new here. I was due in January, but am miscarrying the baby as we speak. I've known for a few days that I was going to miscarry. My numbers weren't doubling the way they should. I started spotting brown on Saturday morning and I tried to stay optimistic the whole weekend. Prayed to God that He save my baby and place a heartbeat there for me. On Tuesday I went to have my levels drawn and they were 2345. Only a 10 digit change. So I knew then that I was really going to miscarry. The brown had already started turning to red. I was at peace by then because I didn't want to have a D&C. This is my second miscarriage. I had my first in Feb. of 2007. That miscarriage went quickly. Everything happened so fast. This one seems to be prolonged. But I'm happy that its starting because I was really starting to get mad at my body because I felt like it was holding on to something not there. I was still feeling pregnant. So I fought with those feelings for a few days. This whole weekend has really made me strong and I know that we will conceive again. Not sure because DH said that he wants to wait until our youngest is 2 or 3. That's a LONG time from now, being that he JUST turned 1. I want to try now, but I know it wouldn't be smart because we are up for a big move in January. From Hawaii to maybe VA. So I really don't need to be pregnant during the move. I'm really grateful for my two boys. My oldest is 3 and my youngest is 1. I'm happy for them because if I didn't have them, this whole experience would be 10x harder.

May 28th, 2009, 11:31 AM
lmunoz8517's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I am sorry sorry for you loss. I understand what you mean about your kids. Mine are the only reason i got out of bed every day for a month after we lost Carmen. I am glad you found us, I hate welcoming anyone here but we are here for you.
May 28th, 2009, 11:50 AM
JessP's Avatar Lovin life and family
Send a message via MSN to JessP Send a message via Yahoo to JessP
So sorry for your loss. My kids are about the same age gap as yours and it was our third pregnancy that we lost. I do agree that having two makes it seem a little better. My daughter is 4 and kind of knew we were pregnant and told me its ok momma we have baby Alyazhia, who is my sisters newborn. My sister had a miscarriage and went on to have another so I knew there was hope and it came from my four year old, isn't life funny. I hope you have a speedy recovery.
May 28th, 2009, 01:46 PM
LIZZYI's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm so sorry for you loss!!

May 28th, 2009, 02:27 PM
momof8lopez's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Im so sorry about this pending loss you are going through. I hope your body cooperates and heals quickly for you. Having other children does make things a bit easier some days, and other days it makes me see what I have lost. I hope your future will bring you a beautiful little baby soon, when you ttc again.

Momma of 8 beautiful children now. Most recent is Jerry Jr. born 11/19/12 at 37wk, 7lbs 6oz and 19.5inches and Baby Reymundo born 10/7/13 at 35w6d, 6lbs 7oz, 19.5 inches. Momma of 5 angels. New siggy to come!

May 28th, 2009, 04:57 PM
missy123's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I am so sorry for your loss. My boys are older and they were really supportive with this last loss. They don't fully understand even at their ages but they are here for me and let me cry. I got so depressed that they had to cook dinner for about a month. It is really hard.

Pregnancy Loss April 2009, September 2010
CP 10/2008, 1/3/11 {missing my babies every single day}Mommy to 4 Children - 3 boys ages 22, 21 and 18 & baby Scarlett
After 2.5 years TTC with 4 losses our Family was given the gift of Miss Scarlett
Do not ever give up hope...

Miss Scarlett... Our miracle girl still brings happy tears to my eyes.

May 29th, 2009, 01:45 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm glad you found the board. I understand what you mean about having your sons because I have two young sons (aged 3 & 2) and while they did not know I was pregnant (m/c 2 months ago at 9wks), they definitely helped me to get through it.

Thanks to Meganpixel for my beautiful siggie!
May 29th, 2009, 10:57 AM
going4it's Avatar Super Mommy
I'm so sorry for your loss. I hope that time heals your pain and that you get a BFP as soon as you are able!
May 29th, 2009, 02:04 PM
Brittanie's Avatar just me
I'm sorry. I really am. In a way, having living children makes it harder because you can't just lay in bed and mourn and wallow. But on the upside, you have a reason to get out of bed.

Anyway, it makes me sad to welcome new members. But I hope you feel welcome. I hope you can get some peace here.

If you would like your angel added to our memorial list, please just add your information to the memorial list, and I'll get you added.

May 29th, 2009, 04:08 PM
..Penelope..'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm so sorry for your losses.

Missing our angel baby since Feb 7, 2009

Visit
BeaMade for unique, adorable, high quality handmade crochet hats and booties, velcro free soother clips and soft sole baby boots.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search