Emotional three days(Preg ment) some x posted.

Forum: Pregnancy Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 15th, 2009, 08:55 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Saturday, I was driving on a country road when an car pulled out in front of me. I came three feet from hitting her, thankfully I was able to slow down very fast and swirve to miss the rear end of her car. I can still see it in my mind. The reason for the nightmares is the reason I lost my twins at 16 wks was because of a car accident(over 10 years ago. Sept 15, 1996), my X wasn't paying attention and rear ended a truck. So this resent event has shaken me because I might of not only lost Norah but my boys were in the car also. Every night I have had dreams of this and DH doesn't want me to talk about losing Brittany and Bethany because he's thinks of when we lost Caitlyn. So am stuck with my emotions in and nightmares.

Most of the time I try to remember the good thoughts of my time with them but now I keep re-playing the car accident, when the Dr did the U/S, and going through the pain of no one reconizing they were babies and not a "missed abortion". Almost 13 years and the pain is as real today as it was then.

ETA: I am so sorry I forgot to take out my siggy.
June 15th, 2009, 08:58 PM
Brittanie's Avatar just me
Oh honey. I occasionally have nightmares of that ultrasound (both times I've been pregnant since). I has helped to write down those nightmares and then burn them or throw them away.

I wish I could say something that would make it better.

But I'm so glad that you missed the chick's car!

June 15th, 2009, 09:05 PM
Mega Super Mommy
People think we get over it and move on, but we really don't it's always there. My X can't even remember when they were born. I can't talk about it with family most of them don't think I should even think about any of my losses because "You should be thankful for the children you have and not grieve for the ones you lost".
I swear people over 67 shouldn't be allowed to drive.
June 15th, 2009, 10:47 PM
Brittanie's Avatar just me
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickjonmom View Post
People think we get over it and move on, but we really don't it's always there. My X can't even remember when they were born. I can't talk about it with family most of them don't think I should even think about any of my losses because "You should be thankful for the children you have and not grieve for the ones you lost".
I swear people over 67 shouldn't be allowed to drive.
Words cannot even begin to describe how much I hate this statement. I mean, nobody would ever say that to someone who lost a child at 1 or 10 or whatever. But just because we lost a child before they were born, having another child is supposed to just make that go away?

June 17th, 2009, 04:55 PM
JessP's Avatar Lovin life and family
Send a message via MSN to JessP Send a message via Yahoo to JessP
I am so glad that you are ok. Car accidents are so scary. I know I am glad that I can come here for support because it doesn't seem like my family wants to hear about it anymore. And it is nice to have someone to talk to that understands. I hope your nightmares go away soon and that you can enjoy the rest of your pregnancy stress free.

Thanks .:Shortcake:. for my great siggie
http://skinny-jessi.blogspot.com/

June 17th, 2009, 06:59 PM
rebeccabaltimore and more's Avatar (rebeccabaltimore)
I hate reminders. I am sorry they are causing such anxiety. And I'm sorry you don't have anyone you can talk to. I hope talking to us will help!

Thank you Vicki for my awesome siggy!!

June 17th, 2009, 08:53 PM
SheilaRN's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to SheilaRN
I'm just glad you were paying close attention. Losing babies in a car accident that could have been prevented is bad enough but to have it twice is almost unimaginable.
I think I would be having the nightmares too. We just never really forget and seem to be reminded when we least expect it.
I hope the dreams end soon. I'll be keeping you in my T's andPs.
June 18th, 2009, 10:08 AM
ldovey83's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Wow that is scary. I am glad you were ok and able to avoid it... I hope that the nightmares ease up for you.. I lost my baby in early pregnancy but like I told my DH the pain is still constant... HUGS
June 21st, 2009, 01:05 PM
Kary♥RN's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Kary♥RN Send a message via Yahoo to Kary♥RN
I am so sorry that it brought up such memories... HUGS..... I wish you never had to go through this..

Thank you GraysMama For my BEAUTIFUL Siggy!!!

BFP 11/09/08 M/C 11/11/08 BFP 01/02/09 M/C 01/29/09 BFP 08/26/09 M/C 10/02/09 Missing our 3 Angles
June 21st, 2009, 05:25 PM
..Penelope..'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm so glad that you and baby are ok! I hope the nightmares go away soon.

Missing our angel baby since Feb 7, 2009

Visit
BeaMade for unique, adorable, high quality handmade crochet hats and booties, velcro free soother clips and soft sole baby boots.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search