Stupid, Stupid Day (vent)

Forum: Pregnancy Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 17th, 2009, 08:10 AM
AtomicMama's Avatar CopperBoom!
Ughhh...I already hate today. It is rainy and nasty and cold outside. And my apartment complex is evil and horrible. I have been waiting for over a week for them to fix my fire alarm. That is a safety feature! And I decided it would be okay to go back and look at my old DDC and they are all starting to have their babies and I'm excited for them, but so sad that I don't get to be there too. And it seems like every one around me today is pregnant and talking loudly about it (although, that's probably just because I'm already over sensitive). And I cut my mouth on a piece of bread. Today is just not my day.

June 17th, 2009, 09:01 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Can you call the fire department and tell them? When we lived in an apartment we found out that most of the fire alarms didn't work and we couldn't get the landlord to do anything about it so we called the fire department and they dealt with the landlord. Send your weather here, we need rain. I try so hard not to go into my old ddc and then when I can't hold myself back I look and so many of them are complaining... I wouldn't complain if I was there.
I hope your day gets better.

Patricia, wife to Chris and mom to Dominick with baby boy #2 due this summer! Forever missing my two little angels.

June 17th, 2009, 09:11 AM
Brittanie's Avatar just me

I'm sorry honey. The rain just means that the world is crying with you, think of it that way.

And I agree with calling the fire department.

I guess I'm glad I didn't find JM until after I lost Cora. It means I don't have a DDC/PR to go lurk in. I'd probably lurk more often on the May '06 PR if they didn't have their photo forum password protected.

June 17th, 2009, 11:46 AM
rebeccabaltimore and more's Avatar (rebeccabaltimore)
Yeah, the upside of being treated horribly by some of the girls in my old (non-JM) online pregnancy group is that I have NO desire to go back. Although I do keep up with several of the girls through Facebook, which might suck when I hit my EDD next month.

Thank you Vicki for my awesome siggy!!

June 17th, 2009, 03:47 PM
JessP's Avatar Lovin life and family
Send a message via MSN to JessP Send a message via Yahoo to JessP
I had a yahoo group and left immediately so I don't know how any of them are doing. I think that kind of helps. Except I see all the pregnant ladies at daycare or hear other women complaining like you ladies and I am like uh what about me. I would give anything to be miserably uncomfortable and waddling right now. I have come to realize how precious my pregnancies and babies are and the next time I will be so much more religious about doing what I am supposed to, like resting. I am sorry you are having such a hard day, I know how those are.
I agree about the fire department thing, I would call. I hope your day got/gets better and that tomorrow is even better than today.

Thanks .:Shortcake:. for my great siggie
http://skinny-jessi.blogspot.com/

June 17th, 2009, 05:11 PM
Aw, thanks ladies! You made me feel so much better
The girls in my old DDC were/are so fantastic that it's hard NOT to go back. I just have to prepare myself better next time.
And thank you so much for the fire department idea. I never thought about that.

June 17th, 2009, 07:56 PM
SheilaRN's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to SheilaRN
HUGS, HUGS and more HUGS Amy!! I hate bad days. If it makes you feel any better I cut my mouth on bread too.
June 18th, 2009, 09:00 AM
.adi.
I love you Amy!
June 20th, 2009, 01:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SheilaRN View Post
HUGS, HUGS and more HUGS Amy!! I hate bad days. If it makes you feel any better I cut my mouth on bread too.
Thanks Sheila!
And I am glad I'm not the only one with that skill

Quote:
Originally Posted by .adi. View Post
I love you Amy!
Aww...I love you, too, Adi!!

June 21st, 2009, 10:50 AM
Kary♥RN's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Kary♥RN Send a message via Yahoo to Kary♥RN
HUGS... I never went back to my DDC..... After I annouced I lost my heartbeat.... a comment was made... by someone.. that they didn't want to hear about the losses.. so I felt it better... for them and me if I stayed away.. I think it was a good choice, I'm having a hard enough time dealing with pregnant women around me...

Thank you GraysMama For my BEAUTIFUL Siggy!!!

BFP 11/09/08 M/C 11/11/08 BFP 01/02/09 M/C 01/29/09 BFP 08/26/09 M/C 10/02/09 Missing our 3 Angles
June 21st, 2009, 08:06 PM
Brittanie's Avatar just me
Quote:
Originally Posted by KaryRN View Post
HUGS... I never went back to my DDC..... After I annouced I lost my heartbeat.... a comment was made... by someone.. that they didn't want to hear about the losses.. so I felt it better... for them and me if I stayed away.. I think it was a good choice, I'm having a hard enough time dealing with pregnant women around me...
That makes me so angry!!! Oh, I'm sorry that losses make you feel bad chica! Never mind the girl who is GOING THROUGH IT, who has to LIVE WITH IT. So we made you need to step away from the computer for a second until you feel better, I'm sorry, did we ruin your hour? Wish that I could just take and hour and then feel better about it.

Gah. Excuse my bitter sarcasm.

June 22nd, 2009, 09:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brittanie View Post
That makes me so angry!!! Oh, I'm sorry that losses make you feel bad chica! Never mind the girl who is GOING THROUGH IT, who has to LIVE WITH IT. So we made you need to step away from the computer for a second until you feel better, I'm sorry, did we ruin your hour? Wish that I could just take and hour and then feel better about it.

Gah. Excuse my bitter sarcasm.
Bitter sarcasm was extremely called for. I have to completely agree with you. I can't believe someone would make a comment like that. Completely heartless!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search