I keep trying to heal

Forum: Pregnancy Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 18th, 2009, 09:13 AM
ldovey83's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
It seems like everytime I try to heal it is next to impossible.. I take comfort in knowing God is in control of all things, but it still dosent make the pain of loosing my child any easier.. Both of my best friends are pregnant, and so are alot of people I know, and I will be ok and then other days it is like I am going through loosing my child all over again.. Does it ever get any easier?
June 18th, 2009, 10:25 AM
Mom 2 Avery's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to Mom 2 Avery Send a message via Yahoo to Mom 2 Avery
Bless your heart....

Yes, I can assure it that it does gett easier.
It's only been three short weeks for you...the loss it so terribly new!!!!

Take some time to grieve. It's part of the healing process.
You don't have to be "over" this today. Shoot, you don't have to be "over" it ever!
You lost a child and all the hopes and dreams that go with it.

Just know that in a while you will realize that it's been a while.
It just isn't today.

Always with hugs!!!
Dawna
June 18th, 2009, 11:56 AM
Brittanie's Avatar just me
Oh honey. Dawna is so right. I also want to say, that's it's not an even progression. It's not linear. Each new day doesn't mean that you will be that much "better" than the last. You have good days mixed in with the bad. And bad days mixed in with the good. Just because yesterday was "good" and today is not, that doesn't mean that you are going backward. It's normal for it to happen like that. Slowly, gradually, the bad days become less frequent...the good days closer together. That doesn't mean that you ever "get over it" like Dawna said.

I'm going to share a quote we love on the stillbirth board. It's from the TV show Castle. "No, it never goes away. But one day you wake up, and you realize you don't mind carrying it around with you."

June 19th, 2009, 08:28 PM
momof8lopez's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Im so sorry for your bad days, but like Brittanie and Dawna said, the days of happiness and going forward will come closer together as time go's by. M/C is one of the most hardest things to go through in life, but one day you will hold your beautiful baby and know that all this pain was worth it......

Momma of 8 beautiful children now. Most recent is Jerry Jr. born 11/19/12 at 37wk, 7lbs 6oz and 19.5inches and Baby Reymundo born 10/7/13 at 35w6d, 6lbs 7oz, 19.5 inches. Momma of 5 angels. New siggy to come!

June 20th, 2009, 01:28 PM
AtomicMama's Avatar CopperBoom!
I am so sorry that things are so difficult for you right now. I agree with most of the previous posters. It seems to be my experience that the bad days get fewer. I still can't go an entire day without thinking about my losses, and I don't know if I ever want to. It's always in the back of my mind, but there are more and more "good" days.

June 20th, 2009, 04:16 PM
lunarmagic's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
It does get easier. After some time as gone by you suddenly realize that you don't feel as bad as you once did. You still feel it, absolutely. It's still a weight on your shoulders. But it doesn't always feel as bad as it does now.

2 IVF babies and 1 surprise!
~*~ My Blog ~*~
June 20th, 2009, 04:39 PM
L-SBB's Avatar Bébé Cowgirl
i'll just echo all the great advice from the PPs...it does get better...i remember the first month after my loss of just being a huge black hole of grief, sadness and despair...but you do climb out and after a while the good days start to outnumber the bad ones. HUGS

Savannah Stylin!

Remembered Forever with Love
10/13/2008 (@9w2d) 10/18/2011 (@8w5d) 2/12/2012 (@4w3d) 8/13/2012 (@10w3d)
June 21st, 2009, 10:13 AM
Kary♥RN's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Kary♥RN Send a message via Yahoo to Kary♥RN
I am so sorry you are going through this.... I am still waiting for it to get better... I have bad days and worse days.... Not a day goes by that I am not reminded of were I should be.. what I should be feeling, what I should be planning for.. Here I sit empty. No mater where I go.. a newborn or pregnant woman... it seems to cut the wound back open. I hope after July and Sept.... The two months when I would have been due.... It will start to get easier.. since I will no longer be saying that would be me ..... HUGS

Thank you GraysMama For my BEAUTIFUL Siggy!!!

BFP 11/09/08 M/C 11/11/08 BFP 01/02/09 M/C 01/29/09 BFP 08/26/09 M/C 10/02/09 Missing our 3 Angles
June 21st, 2009, 04:30 PM
..Penelope..'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm sorry you're having such a rough time, hon. I can't really add anything to what the PP's have said, but I wanted to send you some big *HUGS*

Missing our angel baby since Feb 7, 2009

Visit
BeaMade for unique, adorable, high quality handmade crochet hats and booties, velcro free soother clips and soft sole baby boots.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search