Monday Moans

Forum: Pregnancy Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 22nd, 2009, 10:21 AM
SheilaRN's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to SheilaRN
moan,complain, vent, whine....whatever you need to do today is the day to get it off your chest.

I just need to vent a little about this wkend. For one it was non-stop busy and I'm completely worn out.
My brother got married on Sat and toward the end(of the reception) there was so serious undue/unnecessary drama. It was between my older brother / mom and the brides mother. Then the g-ma of the bride stuck her nose into it and I had to politely tell her it was none of her business....which lead to more drama. UGH!

Then on Sunday I had to get up at the crack of dawn to go pick up dh's new car ( work bought it for him-must be nice) and hang out with his family while he golfed with his bro's and dad.
Then this morning DH told me I had to return the Tuxes b/c he had a golf tornament.

Like I'm not busy enough!

Come on I want to hear from you next. Get it all out there in the open and vent vent vent.
June 22nd, 2009, 11:16 AM
Brittanie's Avatar just me
I have a huge knot in my shoulder and it hurts all the way down my arm.

My allergies are killing me.

I had some avocado with lunch and now my tongue is numb (sensitivity/allergy there)

My teeth hurt.

June 22nd, 2009, 11:22 AM
Mega Super Mommy
On Saturday we were walking through the mall and noticed that the jewelry store was having a sale so we stopped and looked. We found one for me that we both love and since I never got a proper wedding or engagement ring dh bought it for me. (proper being I have eczema on my hands and the cheap rings I have make it worse so I can't wear them) We got it for half price but I don't get it for 3 weeks because it has to be sent out to be sized. I've waited more than 4 years I guess I can wait another few weeks *sigh* I just wish I could wear it now

My big vent is we have someone coming over in a couple hours to do an estimate on widows for us because we really need to replace them and there's no way I can finish cleaning by then. I hate having people here when my house is messy!

Patricia, wife to Chris and mom to Dominick with baby boy #2 due this summer! Forever missing my two little angels.

June 22nd, 2009, 03:35 PM
I just joined facebook to catch up with my cousins, and discovered yet ANOTHER high school friend has a redheaded girl. Why is it that I was the only one who wanted a redhead more than anything, and I didn't get to keep mine??? I admit, I cried.

June 22nd, 2009, 04:02 PM
SheilaRN's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to SheilaRN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brittanie View Post
I had some avocado with lunch and now my tongue is numb (sensitivity/allergy there)

My teeth hurt.

Avocado's do the same thing to me...it even tingles. Very strange!
You are the only other person I know who has this too.
Everyone else thinks I'm crazy.
June 22nd, 2009, 04:51 PM
rebeccabaltimore and more's Avatar (rebeccabaltimore)
DH has invasive melanoma and needs a lot of tests

Thank you Vicki for my awesome siggy!!

June 22nd, 2009, 07:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SheilaRN View Post
Avocado's do the same thing to me...it even tingles. Very strange!
You are the only other person I know who has this too.
Everyone else thinks I'm crazy.
Are you latex sensitive by any chance? It's related to the chemical that causes allergies to latex. Bananas do it too.

June 22nd, 2009, 08:05 PM
Kary♥RN's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Kary♥RN Send a message via Yahoo to Kary♥RN
I had to spend Friday nite with my pregnant SIL... seeing her made me sad... I should a big belly by now!!!! And I have to see her on Sat for my ds graduation party... BOO HOO

My dh has been in a bad mood... he is still out of work.... and is miserable.. making me miserable!!

Thank you GraysMama For my BEAUTIFUL Siggy!!!

BFP 11/09/08 M/C 11/11/08 BFP 01/02/09 M/C 01/29/09 BFP 08/26/09 M/C 10/02/09 Missing our 3 Angles

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search