We pride ourselves on having the friendliest
and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment
for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers.
If you have any problems registering please drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!
First, we wish with all our hearts that none of you were finding your way into our grieving haven. It is difficult to lose your baby at any stage of the pregnancy. That is why this board was created, so that we would have somewhere to go to vent, cry, scream and feel comfortable doing so. There are a few things that as a newbie that you may want to know about Pregnancy Loss and posting. I'm going to try and lay it out as best as possible AND if there are any other ladies that can think of something to add, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO DO SO!!!
1) This is our haven to not feel judged about what has tragically occurred in our lives. Please be sensitive to others feelings. If in doubt, PM the member about what you would like to say so that it does not upset others.
2) When you mention pregnancy or TTC, please put the following in the "TOPIC DESCRIPTION" area of the new post... "PG Mentioned" or "TTC Mentioned". Also do this if the post is off topic by placing O/T in that line. This gives our members the option as to whether they want to open and read the post based on what may be said. Think of it as a preview
3) Please keep TTC talk to a minimum. We have freshly grieving members that this would upset since they are not thinking of that yet. We have a wonderful board in the TTC section that is just for TTC after Miscarriage. We would ask that you go there for any serious TTC talk. Here is the link...
4) Tickers ~ Please do not feel as though you cannot have a child's birthday ticker or even a TTC ticker in your siggy! There is no way to control not having them in here and I think we all understand that. Although we are grieving, we don't mind b/c we do understand life does continue and TTC is in our futures.
5) We have a subforum title "Tools for coping with your loss" which has lists of books, and many other tools to help you during your time of grieving and healing. Please check it out and post anything you may feel will help others deal with their loss.
7) If you have ANY suggestions that you feel will improve the board, please feel free to PM the hosts or the owners! Feedback is ALWAYS good!
Lastly, our hearts goes out to each woman that finds her way here. It is difficult as it is, but it is also nice to know that there is a community which you can go to that is full of women that understand where you have been and where you will be going.