Friday Five!

Forum: Pregnancy Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By EverydayJoy

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 9th, 2012, 03:33 AM
.:Shortcake:.'s Avatar ♬♪Music Soothes my Soul♪♬
1. Favorite month of the year?
2. What kind of make up do you wear?
3. How often to you get your hair cut?
4. Last time you had a night out with your DH?
5. Last Movie you rented?

My Angels- 12-15-08 @ 13w3d♥ 05-09 @ 6w2d♥ & 2 Early Losses♥ Twins 9-7-10♥ & 10-2-10 ♥ 2/11/11

Want a siggy in a hurry? Check out my Siggy Express Lane
My blog

March 9th, 2012, 07:18 AM
alleusion's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
1. Favorite month of the year? September when the leaves begin to change
2. What kind of make up do you wear? I don't
3. How often to you get your hair cut? I'm trying to grow it, so not very often anymore.
4. Last time you had a night out with your DH? Feb 13th, since I had to work on the 14th
5. Last Movie you rented? It's been so long on that one. Our only movie rental place closed down, and by that time we were really only renting games. We Netflix and watch stuff online now.

Thanks to Jaidynsmum for the gorgeous sig

March 9th, 2012, 08:19 AM
pepper73's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
1. Favorite month of the year? July...when it actually gets hot here.
2. What kind of make up do you wear? All different kinds. I'm always trying out new stuff.
3. How often to you get your hair cut? Not as often as I should, but I try for every 2-3 months.
4. Last time you had a night out with your DH? 2 weeks ago
5. Last Movie you rented? Paranormal Activity 3
March 9th, 2012, 11:57 PM
EverydayJoy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
1. Favorite month of the year? Let's see...I'd say April when everything is in bloom.
2. What kind of make up do you wear? I have all differnt brands...Cover Girl, Maybelline, Revlon, etc. I try to go for a natural look but with a black eyeliner that's an all-day wear type. Most days I dont' wear any but if I'm going to hang out with a friend or to a doctor's appointment or something I put it on. Just to the grocery store, nah, I don't bother.
3. How often to you get your hair cut? not as often as I should! I cut it myself this last time and I'm really happy with the way it turned out. Just cut it a couple days ago.
4. Last time you had a night out with your DH? I think our anniversary...in December. We went to Red Lobster. Mmmm cheesy biscuits!
5. Last Movie you rented? We do Netflix too. We're into a TV show documentary that is called "Obsessed" ...about people with OCD.

Pic of the haircut!

Sawyers_Mommy likes this.

Little Bud: Blooming in Heaven 1.24.12
March 10th, 2012, 06:19 AM
Sawyers_Mommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
1. Favorite month of the year? October has always been my favorite, love the fall colors!
2. What kind of make up do you wear? covergirl
3. How often to you get your hair cut? Not as much as I'd like, usually every 2-6 months lol
4. Last time you had a night out with your DH? We've went out often but its not been just us, its been the 3 of us. Idr when DH and I went out maybe a month or two ago?
5. Last Movie you rented? Idr but it was something out of redbox

March 10th, 2012, 08:38 AM
esparando para bebé's Avatar Proud Car Seat Technician
Send a message via AIM to esparando para bebé Send a message via Yahoo to esparando para bebé
1. Favorite month of the year? Don't really have one.
2. What kind of make up do you wear? Usually none.
3. How often to you get your hair cut? Trying to get it long enough to donate it now. REALLY want to have it cut though.
4. Last time you had a night out with your DH? Early February
5. Last Movie you rented? Just got Arthur from NetFlix. Last movie from RedBox was Inception.

Thanks to Jaidynsmum for my siggy!
Proud former foster parent to a teen. Waiting on our next call. Proud Aunt to 22.
Proud mommy to 7 angels. Survivor of 4 failed adoptions (5 kids)

Tags
friday , qotd

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search