Primal Scream Thread

Forum: Pregnancy Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 21st, 2012, 09:25 AM
Belita's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Have a vent about anything, need to just scream and pull out your hair? This is the thread for it. Come on ladies, have a vent. You'll feel better.
April 21st, 2012, 03:56 PM
.:Shortcake:.'s Avatar ♬♪Music Soothes my Soul♪♬
I need to scream!!!!!!!!!! Why!!!??! I just don't understand. A good friend of mine who is a single father raising his 2 boys (age 10 & 6) is an amazing father. Tuesday his son got hit by a car and last night he passed away. I just don't understand why this happens It's so heartbreaking. It's not normal for a parent to have to bury their child

My Angels- 12-15-08 @ 13w3d♥ 05-09 @ 6w2d♥ & 2 Early Losses♥ Twins 9-7-10♥ & 10-2-10 ♥ 2/11/11

Expecting my baby boy May 9th
Emergency cerclage put in 12/24

April 21st, 2012, 04:40 PM
EverydayJoy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Oh no, Katie! That's horrible!!! It's never right when that happens. I can't imagine losing my son. It's bad enough losing an unborn baby, but one that you have had with you for that long...oh I just can't imagine what he must be going through. So sorry for this man and his son that survived.

I kind of already vented but I can vent some more!
I am just about ready to just yank out this IUD myself, and wean off of the coumadin and just be done with this crap. I feel like I'm having a hard time finding a medication that will work for my depression, and I am SO tired of going to the doctor's office! I want to take back control of my life, instead of being told by the medical community what I can and can't do. I'm going to make an appointment to see my doctor and see if I can wheedle my way out of staying on the meds. I'm wondering if the IUD/coumadin are somehow contributing to my depression.

Little Bud: Blooming in Heaven 1.24.12
April 21st, 2012, 08:42 PM
Krisnina's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Shortcake:. View Post
I need to scream!!!!!!!!!! Why!!!??! I just don't understand. A good friend of mine who is a single father raising his 2 boys (age 10 & 6) is an amazing father. Tuesday his son got hit by a car and last night he passed away. I just don't understand why this happens It's so heartbreaking. It's not normal for a parent to have to bury their child
That is horrible. My friend's 2 yr daughter went missing on Thursday at the beach. So I understand
your anger. Why do such horrible and painful things happen to good people?

I'm venting because I'm impatient. I hate waiting, and knowing that I have a lot of waiting is getting me really annoyed. I have to wait for the doctor, and then to start trying again, and even when I do I feel like it is 12 more weeks of waiting and now probably panic. Plus many more of nerves. I should have been 11 weeks now And starting over pisses me off. I hate board games that send you back to the start, and well yeah now it is my life.

Ok done venting.

April 22nd, 2012, 08:46 AM
OMG, Katie. I can't even imagine what your friend must be going through. It's just wrong.

Krisnina, I'd never thought of it that way, but that is a very good description of what TTCAL is like.
April 22nd, 2012, 02:04 PM
~~MeeMee~~'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Prayers to those families...it's hard to understand why there is so much sadness in the world.

I truly know what you all mean about being angry and frustrated about having to start all over!!! And I’m having guilty feelings about being more angry than sad right now! It took us a year to get our BFP and then for it to end like this just makes me want to scream and pull my hair out! We are developing plans to hopefully get our next BFP sooner. We are going to wait a cycle, then try a natural cycle on our own and if that doesn’t get us preggo we are moving on to IUI….but still there is no guarantees so then I just get all mad and frustrated all over again that this happened!
April 23rd, 2012, 07:21 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Oh wow Katie... My thoughts and prayers go out to your friend and his family. I simply cannot imagine that pain

to starting at go again. It is really frustrating!

My vent has to do with having to work... I REALLY wish I didn't have to any longer, especially where I currently work! I really don't like 90% of the people because they are all gossips and people who enjoy talking about others!
April 23rd, 2012, 09:27 AM
Today is my 4 month angelversary for Gabriel. Why the **** did my baby have to go to Heaven? I did everything right! I should be 22 weeks, not 10! I love this baby, but it doesn't replace my Christmas Angel.
April 23rd, 2012, 09:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Belita View Post
Today is my 4 month angelversary for Gabriel. Why the **** did my baby have to go to Heaven? I did everything right! I should be 22 weeks, not 10! I love this baby, but it doesn't replace my Christmas Angel.
I hear you! I did everything I could to make sure my baby was healthy. I ate organic, I took my vitamins, I didn't even have sex- I was too afraid of losing the baby. I mean- I just don't understand. I think if I do get pregnant again, I'm going to try to relax, and actually DTD with the DH. I mean if I am going to lose it, I'm going to lose it.

April 23rd, 2012, 03:12 PM
.:Shortcake:.'s Avatar ♬♪Music Soothes my Soul♪♬
All the flowers that I planted this past weekend are going to die because.... it's SNOWING

My Angels- 12-15-08 @ 13w3d♥ 05-09 @ 6w2d♥ & 2 Early Losses♥ Twins 9-7-10♥ & 10-2-10 ♥ 2/11/11

Expecting my baby boy May 9th
Emergency cerclage put in 12/24

April 23rd, 2012, 10:43 PM
I've been at work since 9am and it is now almost 11pm- stilll have like another 30 mins or so left and NO OVERTIME! So annoying!

April 24th, 2012, 09:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krisnina View Post
I hear you! I did everything I could to make sure my baby was healthy. I ate organic, I took my vitamins, I didn't even have sex- I was too afraid of losing the baby. I mean- I just don't understand. I think if I do get pregnant again, I'm going to try to relax, and actually DTD with the DH. I mean if I am going to lose it, I'm going to lose it.
Aside from DTD with DH that's kind of how I approached this one. I've allowed myself some caffeine in moderation and I wouldn't have touched the stuff with my first pregnancy. Pregnancy after a loss is so hard, might as well find little ways to make it better.

Katie, I saw that on the news! That must be frustrating! Not too often you get snow in late April!

Kris, that is awful! I hope you get to leave at a reasonable time today!

I feel like a particular student has been done a disservice by being in a particular teacher's classroom this year and there is not a thing to be done because this teacher "can do no wrong." It's so frustrating that more should have been done for this student earlier but I can't do it because I'm not the classroom teacher and the classroom teacher inflates scores to make it look like her kids are doing better than they are so on paper this kid looks like he's doing great! It's not fair to this kid!
April 24th, 2012, 09:21 AM
Quote:
I hear you, Belita. It just doesn't make sense at all. The really really frustrating part is that no one can tell you WHY. Oh sure, they have some reason why it "probably" happened, but no one can tell you exactly what happened. And we want to know! It's like, if a living child or adult died, they would investigate the death and find out the cause. But, an unborn child dies, and the doctors pat you on the back and tell you this is just how it goes. What the heck?????

Quote:
I feel like a particular student has been done a disservice by being in a particular teacher's classroom this year and there is not a thing to be done because this teacher "can do no wrong." It's so frustrating that more should have been done for this student earlier but I can't do it because I'm not the classroom teacher and the classroom teacher inflates scores to make it look like her kids are doing better than they are so on paper this kid looks like he's doing great! It's not fair to this kid!
Is there anyone you can talk to about this? Or would it endanger your position at the school? Sucks that sometimes adults' agendas matter more than the well-being of kids! Grrrrrr

April 24th, 2012, 09:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by EverydayJoy View Post
I hear you, Belita. It just doesn't make sense at all. The really really frustrating part is that no one can tell you WHY. Oh sure, they have some reason why it "probably" happened, but no one can tell you exactly what happened. And we want to know! It's like, if a living child or adult died, they would investigate the death and find out the cause. But, an unborn child dies, and the doctors pat you on the back and tell you this is just how it goes. What the heck?????

Is there anyone you can talk to about this? Or would it endanger your position at the school? Sucks that sometimes adults' agendas matter more than the well-being of kids! Grrrrrr
I agree, it's like because the child wasn't born it doesn't matter as much.

I don't care about endangering my position. I only have 41 more days and then I become a SAHW in anticipation of being a SAHM. I've tried talking to admin, and other people have also, and nothing gets done because she's a suckup who makes it look like her kids are doing better than they are. The written products also look better than they should because she gives them more help than any other teacher does (which when you want them to master skills, there is such a thing as too much help).
April 24th, 2012, 09:37 AM
Ugh that really sucks that management is turning a blind eye to what this teacher is doing. I wonder, if you talked to this child's parents, would that be a smart move or not so much? Not sure if that would be appropriate or not...
And here I am, doing just what bugs me when I tell stuff to DH, trying to fix the problem Nevermind!

Last edited by EverydayJoy; April 24th, 2012 at 09:59 AM.
April 25th, 2012, 05:56 AM
It's ok. Unfortunately, the child's parents are not involved in his education.
April 25th, 2012, 09:17 AM
Ugh that's awful. Sorry you have to sit back and watch that happen! Must be heartbreaking sometimes. Poor kid!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search