Lost our baby...

Forum: Pregnancy Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 25th, 2012, 12:25 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I was 19 weeks pregnant with a little boy, Garren. We lost him on 4/19, due to cystic fibrosis. He was with us for three hours, it was so hard to say good-bye. Sometimes I wonder if I will ever be happy again. I feel like I want to be pregnant again, but I am not sure that it would be good emotionally. I just feel so empty.

Thank you AlexKatieAiden Mommy For my beautiful siggie!

April 25th, 2012, 01:13 PM
Krisnina's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am so so sorry.

April 25th, 2012, 03:58 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I am very sorry for your loss
April 25th, 2012, 09:53 PM
christianmommato3's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to christianmommato3 Send a message via Yahoo to christianmommato3
I am so so sorry for you loss

April 26th, 2012, 09:40 AM
~~MeeMee~~'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am so sorry for your loss, my thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family
April 26th, 2012, 09:50 AM
EverydayJoy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm so sorry to hear this. I know what you mean about feeling empty. It's horrible being pregnant one minute and the next to have nothing. I'm sorry your little Garren wasn't able to stay with you. I hope you can find some comfort in knowing you're not alone here.

Little Bud: Blooming in Heaven 1.24.12
April 26th, 2012, 02:10 PM
Brittanie's Avatar just me
My Cora died at 38 weeks, and as scary as it was, being pregnant again brought back my hope. It's different for everyone, but I truly do not believe that waiting any longer than we did would have helped me heal any better. Give yourself a little time to recover physically and think about it then to see how you feel. Nothing will ever bring Garren back, and you won't be the same person you were before, but you can find happiness again. It'll probably take a while before you don't feel guilty for feeling happy in the moment, but with time you'll learn how to be happy again.

April 26th, 2012, 06:34 PM
Belita's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm so sorry for your loss. Do what you feel you need to do in order to grieve. There is no right way or wrong way right now. As for getting pregnant again, I agree with Brittanie that it does give me hope to be pregnant again, but it is also very scary. The way I saw it was that when the thought of being pregnant again brought some excitement to me instead of just fear, I was emotionally ready to TTC again.
April 28th, 2012, 05:50 AM
.:Shortcake:.'s Avatar ♬♪Music Soothes my Soul♪♬
I am so so sorry! The feelings you are having are normal. I know for me trying again was a part of my grieving process. If you ever need to talk you can always PM me hun. Here is some information too that might help you.

Pregnancy Loss Information and FAQs - JustMommies Message Boards

My Angels- 12-15-08 @ 13w3d♥ 05-09 @ 6w2d♥ & 2 Early Losses♥ Twins 9-7-10♥ & 10-2-10 ♥ 2/11/11

Want a siggy in a hurry? Check out my Siggy Express Lane
My blog

April 29th, 2012, 03:18 PM
*Bobbie*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I am sorry for your loss We recently lost a little boy Noah at 16 weeks. You aren't alone

On 1/31/12 at exactly 16 weeks pregnant Noah came too soon. He was our 7th loss
If you would like to see pictures of my sweet (but tiny) boy they can be viewed at www.caringbridge.org/visit/noahdarrohn they aren't the easiest pictures to look at but I am willing to share them with anyone who would like to see them <3
On August 2, 2012 we lost Sarah at 17 weeks. She was our 8th loss Her pictures can be viewed at http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/sarahdarrohn
There is no known explanation for my losses.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search