d & C Question

Forum: Pregnancy Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 25th, 2012, 03:01 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Hi Girls, I had a D & E procedure on Friday. I had very little spotting all weekend and week. Today, I started bleeding heavily. (heavier than my normal period). I am not sure if this is normal. I feel like my hormones just caught up because up until today, my breasts were sore and this is the first day they are not. (So basically, i feel like my body just realized it wasn't pregnant. I was just wondering if anyone had experienced this? Thanks
April 26th, 2012, 08:32 AM
EverydayJoy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I had a D&C and had very little spotting, and did not have any bleeding reoccur. I would definitely give your doctor a call to make sure this is ok!

Little Bud: Blooming in Heaven 1.24.12
April 26th, 2012, 08:44 AM
~~MeeMee~~'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I recently had a medically induced m/c and my Dr said to expect my first AF to be heavier than normal, but it sounds like it's a little early for your first post m/c AF, so I agree you should call your Dr to be sure everything is OK.
April 26th, 2012, 03:39 PM
Krisnina's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I would give your doctor a call. I think my doctor told me to call if I got a heavy flow after the bleeding seemed to have stopped. I had mine done on the 16th and by the 20th it completely stopped. Even the bleeding days were nothing near as heavy as my period- minus the hours right after the procedure. Every woman is different, and I'm sure it depends on how far along you were and everything else, but since you weren't really bleeding and then a heavy flow started- I would definitely call.

April 26th, 2012, 05:36 PM
Belita's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I had a natural miscarriage so I can't offer any advice, but I agree with the other ladies that it's good to call your doctor just to check. I also noticed all my symptoms disappeared at once and I also figured that's when my body realized I had a miscarriage.
April 28th, 2012, 04:52 AM
.:Shortcake:.'s Avatar ♬♪Music Soothes my Soul♪♬
I agree with the other ladies about calling the doctor. After my D&C I just had a little spotting. How are you doing hun?

My Angels- 12-15-08 @ 13w3d♥ 05-09 @ 6w2d♥ & 2 Early Losses♥ Twins 9-7-10♥ & 10-2-10 ♥ 2/11/11

Want a siggy in a hurry? Check out my Siggy Express Lane
My blog

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search