New to this site.

Forum: Pregnancy Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By heather2411

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 1st, 2012, 08:28 PM
Hello, my name is Heather. I am 28 years old and living child free Not by choice. I have been pregnant a total of 4 times and lost each baby. I have had 2 miscarriages, 1 DNC (the baby had no heart beat), and was 5 months pregnant with a healthy baby boy we named Mason Lee Paul Hayden, I went into preterm labor and he died on my chest 14mins later. Mason was born on October 29-2011 at 11:59pm and died at 12:14am. Losing Mason has been so hard for me. He was the most handsome little boy there was. When I was pregnant I was so happy I kept getting further and further along and my other pregnancies had never reach the point I was with Mason. I thought God was finally answering my prayers to having a healthy baby and he was taken away from me. Im not sure if I will ever try for another baby again, I feel I have been through to much and I cant go through another loss.
June 2nd, 2012, 11:53 AM
EverydayJoy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm so sorry. I know nothing anyone can say will take your pain away or make it better. I'm sorry you had to say goodbye to so many babies, no one should ever have to go through that. I hope you can find some measure of comfort knowing there are other women here who have gone through similar circumstances. In time the pain will lessen, you never forget but it does get easier to bear. If you decide not to try to get pregnant anymore, I totally understand that feeling! Even with just one loss in my life I really hesitate to get pregnant again. It's SO hard to go through that pain and no one wants to face that again.
Great big to you...

Little Bud: Blooming in Heaven 1.24.12
June 3rd, 2012, 01:23 PM
Thank you. Big HUGS to u too.
EverydayJoy likes this.
June 3rd, 2012, 03:10 PM
.:Shortcake:.'s Avatar ♬♪Music Soothes my Soul♪♬
I am so very sorry for all your losses. It's not fair to go though this pain over and over again. Your not alone in how your feeling and I wish I could take all your pain away. I wish I could tell you that in time the pain will go away but for me it hasn't. It has gotten easier to deal with my grief and pain but there will always be a part of me that is missing with my angels. I hope that you find comfort here with us and that we can ease some of your pain.

My Angels- 12-15-08 @ 13w3d♥ 05-09 @ 6w2d♥ & 2 Early Losses♥ Twins 9-7-10♥ & 10-2-10 ♥ 2/11/11

Want a siggy in a hurry? Check out my Siggy Express Lane
My blog

June 3rd, 2012, 04:22 PM
Belita's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm so sorry you've gone through all those losses. Nobody should have to suffer one loss, nevermind multiple. I hope that you get your rainbow. We're here for you.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search