October DDC (current pregnancy & losses ment)

Forum: Pregnancy Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Belita

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 21st, 2012, 09:11 AM
1InSummerland's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
It seems like every new day brings bad news over in my DDC. My heart breaks just reading the newest updates and I wish there was something I could do for everyone who has lost their babies over there and, I know it's selfish to say this but seeing all the posts about preterm labor scares me. I'm still two weeks from "viability" but even that is no guarantee. I know worrying does no good but I am scared and worried and ... I don't know what I would do if I lost him at this point. He wasn't moving much over the weekend and the beginning of this week and it scared me so much that I spent hours just sitting and trying to feel him move. When he finally did, it was down really low and not very hard - which is probably why I didn't feel him when I was moving around over the weekend. Last night I almost cried in joy when I felt a nice, hard kick to my side.

I thought I was past the fear once I was passed my point of loss with Angel but I guess it never really goes away and I wish all these October babies would stop coming early. I wish there was something I could do to comfort everyone who has lost their babies recently but I don't even know how to get rid of my own fear.

Thank you, Bokkechick, for my beautiful siggy.
Group Leader for Face2 Face Fort Lee and Richmond Area.
Check out my blog! :-) and my blog for Jude.

June 21st, 2012, 11:20 AM
Belita's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I hear the latest one was a troll?

As disappointed as I was not to make it into the October DDC, I have honestly felt glad not to be a part of that DDC. We had a lot of losses in my DDC, but so far we haven't had any after the first trimester (just one who was a troll). It is so scary and I'd probably feel like taking a step back if I were in your position. I hope the rest of the ladies in your DDC have nice full-term, healthy babies.
LiamsMother likes this.
June 21st, 2012, 05:56 PM
LiamsMother's Avatar Amanda (Amahnda)
Ditto what Robyn said. What is a troll?

June 21st, 2012, 06:05 PM
a troll is someone who comes to a forum and makes up their story.
June 21st, 2012, 08:33 PM
1InSummerland's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm not aware of any trolls on the October DDC but, I some how always miss when something like that happens. The last babies lost in our DDC were 7BearCubs' twin boys, born at 24 weeks.

Thank you, Bokkechick, for my beautiful siggy.
Group Leader for Face2 Face Fort Lee and Richmond Area.
Check out my blog! :-) and my blog for Jude.

June 22nd, 2012, 07:42 AM
Yes, that's who I heard the troll was. People are thinking she's the troll we just had in my DDC who had posted about losing twins. I don't understand it.

Either way it's heartbreaking. If it's real and people are assuming this person is a troll then it is sad for them that they are not getting the support they need. Also, it means this person is suffering a truly devastating situation.

If it's a troll, then it's heartbreaking that someone makes up these sorts of stories.

There is just no good in a situation like this.

Last edited by Belita; June 22nd, 2012 at 07:46 AM.
June 26th, 2012, 05:29 AM
captivate's Avatar Sticky thoughts please...
I have been told about the oct EDD.

It makes me not want to even join one when an IF my time comes around again.

I feel for every one who have lost a baby and my heart breaks when I see yet another today in what was my edd.

I thinkwe had a troll on ours too, they are pathetic excuses of humans.

I have 2 miracles on earth and 5 angels in heaven

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search