Maybe?

Forum: Pregnancy Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 21st, 2012, 10:46 AM
MzzMommaD's Avatar Sleepy Rat Rattery
Hi everyone. So I wasnt sure if I should post here or not. And this may make me look a little silly. So my last cycle was march 4th and it lasted about 4 days (which is normal). So I am about 130 days into this cycle, but my last hpt was neg and that was about 2-3 weeks ago I think. We lost our insurance recently. Everyone around me swears up and down I must be pregnant. I gained about 10 pounds, eat differently and a bit more, sleep more am moody etc. Well here's how my week is going so far. Monday one of my very good friends committed suicide (though its still being questioned if it was accidental instead) right in front of his wife and 3 year old son, so I have been horribly grieving over this she is like a sister to me. Her son and my son are best friends. Anyways, yesterday very early i woke up with bad stomach pains, the best way i can describe the pain is like a raw ache in my lower abdomen. Then a little later in the morning i started to spot very very bright red. Now its pretty heavy and very bright red and starting to have globs. I have leaked thru my tampon twice since it started. I have a feeling and one of my other friends have a feeling i may be miscarrying. With my son i couldnt get a positive test until about this time and it was only positive with blood and ultrasound. Sadly I planned on calling around for quotes on cash patients for blood tests because things here are really expensive and not easy to afford. But does this sound like I could be? My DH is already depressed from the loss of our friend and he knows i started spotting but I havent said much more.

June 21st, 2012, 11:07 AM
1InSummerland's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Is there a Planned Parenthood or similar type clinic in your area? They'll do a blood test for you and provide any other care that you might need. Most locations base their fees on your income in order to ensure affordable services.

You could be having a m/c or you could have a cyst or some other issue causing the bleeding and still have a sticky bean in there. If neither of those are the case, you'll still want to seek medical help because - unless you normally have really long or unreliable cycles - there could be something else going on.

Thank you, Bokkechick, for my beautiful siggy.
Group Leader for Face2 Face Fort Lee and Richmond Area.
Check out my blog! :-) and my blog for Jude.

June 21st, 2012, 11:23 AM
Belita's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm so sorry to hear about your friend.

I agree, it could be any number of things. I'd get checked out by a doctor, or like the previous poster said, try a Planned Parenthood. I hope that you get some answers.

June 23rd, 2012, 06:48 PM
.:Shortcake:.'s Avatar ♬♪Music Soothes my Soul♪♬
How are you doing? Did you go to the doctor?

My Angels- 12-15-08 @ 13w3d♥ 05-09 @ 6w2d♥ & 2 Early Losses♥ Twins 9-7-10♥ & 10-2-10 ♥ 2/11/11

Want a siggy in a hurry? Check out my Siggy Express Lane
My blog

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search