A note to the big boss.. whoever it is - Please

Forum: Pregnancy Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By captivate
  • 2 Post By Belita

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 9th, 2012, 07:40 AM
captivate's Avatar Sticky thoughts please...
Just have to write this to get it off my chest. Having a bad day today.

To whoever is in charge. God, Mother nature or plain destiny or karma. I am a atheist so I believe in death and taxes. Oh and the grass is green.

3 weeks ago you took my baby away. We loved that baby you know, you gave us him/her as a surprise and we were overwhelmed with Joy. We planned everything you know, well you know that because I used to talk out loud daily about the new life we will all have together.

If you are god you giveth and you taketh away right. So I beg you please giveth me another baby to carry so I can complete my life. I do not ask for a football team or a particular sex. I just ask please for another little miracle that has been conceived with the man I love and respect with entire of my being.

Mother nature, if this is you. Please allow our seeds to combine to form a healthy little baby for me to carry and feed from my body and nurture until the day I stop breathing.

If karma has played a role, you got the wrong person because nobody deserves to loose a baby they do want, not when so many use abortion as a contraceptive. I am not a bad person, if in a past life I was then hey I don't remember so please don't punish me in such a way.

Fate/Destiny - I have had my world upside down a few times in my life. I have been at my lowest where life was worth nothing and I have been at my highest. I choose my path I know but hey I wanted to choose a healthy baby to complete my life. Please allow me to be on the path. Let me find enough to know the value of everything. I never ask for much.

So whoever is in charge. Please have pity on me and also the other people who find it hard to make a baby, for those whos bodies can not carry them too well and for those who for some reason you choose to take them just before birth born sleeping.

It seems the scales are not right with the all the death in beautiful maternal mothers hearts. Please I will do anything to be able to make my man a Daddy for the first time. He deserves it. Hes amazing and I promise whoever is n charge that I will thank you until my dying day and beyond for another little miracle.

Serenity-Grace who you gave to me 8 years ago, she asks daily if there is another baby yet, she is scared the next one will die like the last. Thank you for allowing her innocence to be lost so young with something so close to her heart. Did you never see her kiss my belly every night and jump in bed at 5am asking how the baby is. Did you never see her break her heart when I came back home from the hospital and explained that sometimes babies don't grow right. Please allow her to be a big sister as she will be wonderful.

Please, our time is running out. Please don't think me selfish, you have changed my life since May 16 when I found out I was carrying another child. I have always appreciated the value of life. Please allow me to make, carry and rear another.
Belita likes this.

I have 2 miracles on earth and 5 angels in heaven

July 9th, 2012, 09:27 AM
LiamsMother's Avatar Amanda (Amahnda)
((Hugs)). I know exactly what you are going through. It's not fair that losses happen to good people. Especially when it was a child they wanted so badly. I'm a person of faith but for the longest time, I was so angry with God. I'm not over losing my daughter and I'll never understand why the lord "Taketh" her away. It sucks. I'm sorry.

July 9th, 2012, 11:51 AM
.:Shortcake:.'s Avatar ♬♪Music Soothes my Soul♪♬
commented on this in TTCAL but just wanted to say this was beautifully written dear.

My Angels- 12-15-08 @ 13w3d♥ 05-09 @ 6w2d♥ & 2 Early Losses♥ Twins 9-7-10♥ & 10-2-10 ♥ 2/11/11

Want a siggy in a hurry? Check out my Siggy Express Lane
My blog

July 9th, 2012, 01:13 PM
Thanks and yes. I am still very confused and probably always will be. x

July 9th, 2012, 07:30 PM
Belita's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
That was beautiful.

I, too, have wondered on many occasion why those of us who want a baby are forced to suffer miscarriages when others choose abortion. The fair thing would be to have made those women who don't want a baby never get pregnant and let us keep our babies (I could never wish a loss on anyone). It's so unfair.
LiamsMother and captivate like this.
July 11th, 2012, 04:54 PM
I would not wish this on anyone ever.

I tell you what though. Someone said to me in the playgroud. Hey Clare, your bumps gone.. stop losing weight.. I was like I lost the baby 3 weeks ago.

They were like. Oh yeah I l.ost one last year, I was relieved...

Then she started talking to me as normal... relieved?? I don't get it.

July 11th, 2012, 09:27 PM
RinkMom's Avatar Super Hockey Mom
Well written Clare. You took what many of us are feeling and put it into words. Thank you. I agree -- it is completely unfair.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search