Wednesday Wedding rings/Rings

Forum: Pregnancy Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 11th, 2012, 05:23 AM
.:Shortcake:.'s Avatar ♬♪Music Soothes my Soul♪♬
Can we see a picture of your wedding ring? How about your favorite ring?
Do you keep your rings on 24/7? Or do you take them off a night/do the dishes?

My Angels- 12-15-08 @ 13w3d♥ 05-09 @ 6w2d♥ & 2 Early Losses♥ Twins 9-7-10♥ & 10-2-10 ♥ 2/11/11

Want a siggy in a hurry? Check out my Siggy Express Lane
My blog

July 11th, 2012, 01:55 PM
Belita's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I have two. this is my main set:

It's rose gold and white gold. I absolutely love it!!!

I wanted a plain band that could be worn by itself for traveling and other times when I didn't want my stone to get damaged, so DH let me get this as a second wedding band:

Normally I wear the main set when I go out of the house or we have people over and the second band when I'm at home, especially because that way I'll still have a band on if I forget to put on my set in the morning. The only time I'd be without a band at all is when I'm switching them out.

I've had to take them off, though, due to my swelling, so I bought a cheap $15 band from Target that I'm wearing for now.

July 13th, 2012, 11:44 PM
EverydayJoy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Here's my wedding ring and band:

It belonged to my DH's great grandmother, made for her by her husband, his great grandfather. He made it himself and cut the stones himself too. The stones are an old-fashioned miner's cut, the pre-cursor to the brilliant cut. We had to have it repaired and re-dipped before I got it, the shank was worn through with love and hard work, also it was too big for me. I'm not sure why I have the ring and not my DH's mom, but his dad died when he was two years old, and I guess his grandma kept the ring. I feel very honored to have it.
The plain band is just a cheap band, I like the way it complements the wedding ring though.

Here's a closer view:

I wear it every day, I try to keep it on almost always because I don't want to forget to put it on or leave it laying somewhere. I do always try to wear gloves for dishes and gardening, and take the ring off for messy stuff.

Little Bud: Blooming in Heaven 1.24.12
July 14th, 2012, 07:41 AM
LiamsMother's Avatar Amanda (Amahnda)

Tags
qotd , wednesday

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search