venting...some people do not deserve to have babies.

Forum: Pregnancy Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By LovingMyLifeAsMommyAndWife

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 16th, 2012, 11:50 AM
ok so as you know i lost my baby just over a week ago. my sister lost her baby 2 months before me. she came up to me the other day and told me about that her step son's mother did.

i guess this lady is pregnant and due at the beginning of december with her 3rd or 4th baby. she was at the bar the other week. getting waisted. then to top it off she went home with another man that was not her husband. ok so going home with someone else is one thing but seriously... she is pregnant and drinking to the point of being drunk.

oh it makes me so mad. it makes me wonder how this poor baby is going to turn out. and what kind of life it will have. my sister and her husband have custidy of her step son cuz she didn't want to raise him. and now this.

oh i am so mad.

sorry i had to vent.

heidi
July 16th, 2012, 11:53 AM
LiamsMother's Avatar Amanda (Amahnda)
I hear you. I often wonder why so many good people can't have children yet God wastes fertility on those that do not deserve it.

July 17th, 2012, 12:04 PM
Veteran
Heidi I completely understand where you are at right now! I just miscarried and within a week my cousin delivered her daughter stillborn at 39.5 weeks!

And I know a couple with 3 kids in a homeless shelter, on welfare, who use drugs and abuse their kids who are now expecting #4... and the couple in the room next to them, who are jobless by choice, also on welfare, and also drug users are pregnant with #2.

I'd like to know what sets the mood in that shelter! Who is up for headboard banging when you are homeless?!

I am very angry with God right now because it seems so unfair to me that people like this are blessed with children they take for granted, while good parents who want their babies so badly are deprived!!
LiamsMother likes this.

Angel Baby #1 - 12/29/2003 (9 weeks, lost baby at 6-7 weeks)
Angel Baby #2 - 7/10/2012 (11 weeks 5 days, lost baby at 6 weeks 1 day)

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search