New here

Forum: Pregnancy Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 24th, 2012, 11:44 PM
BrokenHearted </3
My name is Kerana I'm 24 yrs old and new to this part of JM I was in the May 2012 DDC. I miscarried in November and I'm just now coming to terms with it and getting passed the depression. I don't know if this is the right board to be on but I need someone to talk to. My ex, my family, and my friends don't understand what I am going through they say to just get over it but I don't know if I can. Lately I have been wanting to try again to have a baby even though I am single. Is that normal?
July 25th, 2012, 04:19 PM
.:Shortcake:.'s Avatar ♬♪Music Soothes my Soul♪♬
I am so sorry your having to go through this, especially with what seems like not a very good support system. You lost your child and that's not something you just "get over". Wanting to get pregnant is very normal and is actually a part of the grieving process. We are here for you ever step of the way hun.

My Angels- 12-15-08 @ 13w3d♥ 05-09 @ 6w2d♥ & 2 Early Losses♥ Twins 9-7-10♥ & 10-2-10 ♥ 2/11/11

Want a siggy in a hurry? Check out my Siggy Express Lane
My blog

July 25th, 2012, 04:58 PM
BrokenHearted </3
Thank you so much. It was an unplanned pregnancy but once I found out I was it was like everything was right. I was planning the nursery and names and everything to go along with having a precious lil one then they thought it might be twins I was so happy. But it was just a type of extra sac with no fetal pole. But when I lost it I couldn't walk by the baby section at stores without losing it still can't sometimes. And the way I feel right now is I don't care if I'm a single mom I want to have my lil one. It's all I think about now.
July 26th, 2012, 12:45 AM
LiamsMother's Avatar Amanda (Amahnda)
((Hugs)). I know how you are feeling. I had a miscarriage in December at 9 weeks and allowed myself to grieve for 3 days then shut the grieving process down and got pregnant soon after. All of that grieving came back to me 6 months later and I still cry over her now, even though I'm 24 weeks pregnant with another baby. I'm sure you realize this, but no one ever told me this, getting pregnant with a rainbow baby doesn't decrease the pain of losing the previous baby. I learned this the hard way. The baby you lost is something you can never truly "get over" but in time you learn to start to live with the pain of that loss. I'm so sorry for your loss.

July 26th, 2012, 12:17 PM
BrokenHearted </3
Thank you so much its nice to know what im feeling isnt abnormal. It feels amazing to finally have other women who went through this to talk to
July 27th, 2012, 03:16 PM
EverydayJoy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I hear you. Only recently have I been able to look at the baby departments without needing to look away quickly. It still hurts to see little pink clothes, but not as much.
I also understand that desperate need to be pregnant again. Would you use donor sperm if you did decide to go forward with it? Also, are you at a place in your life that you could handle being a single mom--emotionally & financially? I'm not here to judge if you can handle it or not, I think that would just be questions I would ask myself if I were in your shoes.
I hope you can find some peace and healing by posting here. It's so hard to go through it alone.

Little Bud: Blooming in Heaven 1.24.12

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search