anyone else have baby on the brain?

Forum: Pregnancy Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 25th, 2012, 02:55 PM
Remembering Tadpole
On 7/16 at 9 weeks I suffered a miscarriage. My husband and I were out of town at the time and had to be seen at the ER. I called my doctor the day following my m/c to schedule a follow-up appointment. Because I was told that I had a complete m/c my doctor did not feel the need to see me til my next scheduled appointment on the 9th of August. I could call and schedule sooner if I had any problems. Now that my husband and I have decided that we want to try again all I can think about is having another one. My mind can think of nothing else. Time is an issue as I am an advanced aged mom.
July 25th, 2012, 04:37 PM
.:Shortcake:.'s Avatar ♬♪Music Soothes my Soul♪♬
I hope you conceive quickly. It's normal to have baby on the brain, especially right after a loss. You just want to be pregnant again and you miss all the things that were ripped away from you. We are here for you hun.

My Angels- 12-15-08 @ 13w3d♥ 05-09 @ 6w2d♥ & 2 Early Losses♥ Twins 9-7-10♥ & 10-2-10 ♥ 2/11/11

Want a siggy in a hurry? Check out my Siggy Express Lane
My blog

July 25th, 2012, 05:04 PM
BrokenHearted </3
I do! It's all I think about it's all I want! I'm very sorry for your loss!
July 26th, 2012, 12:50 AM
LiamsMother's Avatar Amanda (Amahnda)
I also suffered a loss at 9 weeks and concentrated on getting pregnant again. It was joyous and petrifying at the same time to get pregnant again. But, what hurt the most was realizing that our current pregnancy didn't replace our previous one. I do hope you get your rainbow baby soon, especially since you say you're of advanced maternal age (I guess I'd be considered by some to be of that, at 32). ((Hugs)).

July 26th, 2012, 11:04 AM
I know exactly how you feel. We had our loss on the 6th of july. And all i can think about is gettign pg again. I even have started charting my temps the other morning. (also have the hubby on a schedule for fun) I am 36 and he is 41, time is an issue here also. this is goin to be our last baby so I want it to be now not in a few years. It already took us a year to conceive this last one.

Hope you get pg soon. And some to all of us that are trying again.
July 26th, 2012, 12:27 PM
Remembering Tadpole
My age is even more of an issue as I am 48 and husband is 50. Some think we are crazy for trying at our age, but it is something we have thought long and hard about. We don't act or feel our age. I have a 22 year old from previous marriage and husband has a 6 year old. This will be OUR one and only. Has your dr. given the okay try to again? I would start trying today if I thought it was okay with the doctor....

Last edited by Older-Mom; July 27th, 2012 at 03:19 PM.
July 27th, 2012, 03:12 PM
EverydayJoy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
How long did your doctor tell you to wait before TTC? For me, m/c at 7 weeks they said no sex for a couple weeks and then I had to wait to TTC because of a blood clot in my lung. I think at least a month is generally the advice I'm seeing. But I hear you, after my m/c I wanted so desperately to be pregnant again. The feeling faded after awhile, but is back in full force.

Little Bud: Blooming in Heaven 1.24.12
July 27th, 2012, 03:21 PM
Remembering Tadpole
I have not seen my dr yet and that is part of the problem. I am just anxious to hear something. Hoping that by the time I see him on the 9th he will give us the go ahead after my next cycle.
July 27th, 2012, 07:40 PM
Happy Song's Avatar Nicole
I M/C at 9 weeks, 7weeks and a chemical and I had natural complete M/C with no complications and was given no restrictions against TTC again. But every situation is different adn more accurately every doctor is differnt and most prefer you to have a AF before conciving again.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search