Breaking my heart...

Forum: Pregnancy Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 11th, 2012, 05:20 AM
sweety_pie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
To go into my DDC and see all the stuff I'm missing and should be going through. Yet I can't stop going in there was so used to going there and now I feel lost and alone Never expected this to be as hard as it is.

{Aug/07/201212 weeks} {Oct/29th/20127 weeks}
Forever missing my Mom...

August 11th, 2012, 08:00 AM
pearlica's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I was just thinking this. I go in there all the time and torture myself. I posted often and really felt a connection with all those girls I'm finding it hard to move on. I was actually thinking of trying to move to the fitness board as that is something I'm interested in and I need to post somewhere throw my efforts into something else. Its so hard to see everyone moving forward when I dont get to.
August 11th, 2012, 08:20 AM
Yes! I'm feeling this exact same way. I was a regular and posted everyday, so its really tough to not have anywhere else to go.

August 11th, 2012, 12:23 PM
Pleione's Avatar Momtographer
I know how you feel. I was with the ladies in October DDC for so long. Now I just go back and sort of check up on them. I met some great people in my DDC and without them I wouldn't be where I am now.
August 11th, 2012, 08:20 PM
pearlica's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Today was the first day I didnt go into my DDC. I posted an intro in the fitness board and posted in here and I feel good about that. I will check back in on my DDC from time to time but I'm going to try and stay away for a little while till it hurts less. I removed it from my favourites as well.
August 11th, 2012, 10:58 PM
That's really good for you! Wish there was somewhere else I could fit in to fill that void!

August 13th, 2012, 06:03 AM
.:Shortcake:.'s Avatar ♬♪Music Soothes my Soul♪♬
Going back to a DDC was something I never allowed myself to do. I knew the pain it would cause me so I just didn't. But I know what you mean about wanting to.

My Angels- 12-15-08 @ 13w3d♥ 05-09 @ 6w2d♥ & 2 Early Losses♥ Twins 9-7-10♥ & 10-2-10 ♥ 2/11/11

Want a siggy in a hurry? Check out my Siggy Express Lane
My blog

August 14th, 2012, 07:35 PM
TaraJo29's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I have clicked on my old DDC several times by accident when I realize I can't post there any more. I agree; It is lonely. I wonder if it would be better to have a sub-forum of each DDC (but not that you have to visit the normal DDC to get there!) where all those who are miscarrying from that DDC can at least be together. I think it would be less lonely and people would be more likely to stick around for a bit and support each other. And besides, they'd be going through their miscarriages at about the same stage of pregnancy, so...

But anyway, I know it's hard, and it's a strange feeling, on top of all the other emotions to feel left out.

[/url]

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search