Sadly joining you ladies

Forum: Pregnancy Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 14th, 2012, 04:21 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Well here's my story. My name is Claire, I had my first u/s and appt last week. Baby was only measuring 5 weeks 6 days and I should have been 8 weeks. I went back for another u/s today and my worst fear was confirmed. There was no growth from last week and still no hb. My dr gave me the option to miscarry on my own or I could go ahead and have a d & c. I opted for the D & C. I just didn't know if I could handle waiting for my body to miscarry on its own not knowing when that might happen. I had the D & C this afternoon. I was ok for the most part beforehand but afterwards in recovery I was a wreck. I am just ready for all of this to be over and to move on. I just feel so empty right now and I dread having to go back to work and have 20 questions from everybody. I know it will get better just don't know when.

August 14th, 2012, 06:05 PM
jhmomofmany's Avatar Look! A Dancing Banana!
Send a message via Yahoo to jhmomofmany
I am so very sorry for your loss. Blessings...~

Robert: 18 Raechel: 17 Daniel: 14 Joseph: 12 Thomas: 10 Mary Mae: 6 Lucy Marie: 4 and John Anthony, 1!!

Always Missing our Angels: Hope (7-8-06 @36w) and Francis (7-4-12 @12w)

I've lost 60 pounds, and I'm stronger than ever! No gimmicks, no BS, just exercise, nutrition, and support from the awesome Fitness and Weight Loss board here at JM!! Click the blinkie to join us!

August 14th, 2012, 06:22 PM
pearlica's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Oh no! I hate seeing anyone else from my DDC in here I had the same sort of situation. Missed miscarriage, waited a week and still no growth. I took misoprostol and miscarried over the weekend. I know how you feel and it just sucks. I wish things could have been different but I've found it easier to keep busy and kind of throw myself into other projects. Sending Hugs.
August 14th, 2012, 06:28 PM
TaraJo29's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
So sorry for your loss. I am miscarrying naturally today. Still cramping and bleeding, but hoping I'm past the peak.

[/url]

August 14th, 2012, 07:08 PM
Super Mommy
Wow! We've had a very unlucky March DDC! So sorry!

Mommy to Miles born 11/07/09.
Anxiously awaiting the arrival of baby boy Dylan due March 14th, 2014!

August 14th, 2012, 07:45 PM
sweety_pie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
So sorry!!

{Aug/07/201212 weeks} {Oct/29th/20127 weeks}
Forever missing my Mom...

August 15th, 2012, 01:58 AM
Regular
Hugs for another of my March ladies. I am so sorry to hear of your loss and I hope for a very quick recovery from your d&c. I know very well that your heart will take longer to heal. I'm recovering from my 2nd m/c...getting to the 'better' point is rough, but healing will occur for you. Take it easy on yourself.
August 15th, 2012, 05:47 AM
.:Shortcake:.'s Avatar ♬♪Music Soothes my Soul♪♬
I am so sorry your having to go through this. I can tell you with time it will get easier to deal with, but the pain of losing your child never goes away. After a loss you are changed. I'm here if you need to talk.

My Angels- 12-15-08 @ 13w3d♥ 05-09 @ 6w2d♥ & 2 Early Losses♥ Twins 9-7-10♥ & 10-2-10 ♥ 2/11/11

Want a siggy in a hurry? Check out my Siggy Express Lane
My blog

August 15th, 2012, 07:23 AM
Kalynas_Mom's Avatar Super Mommy
So sorry your going through this. No words of advice other than be gentle with yourself and let yourself feel however you want to. I never understood how difficult and painful a m/c would be until I went through it myself. It's been a week now and I can't say I feel better but the sporadic crying is slowing down and i'm ready to try to resume normal activities and see friends and family. Lots of ((((hugs))))

August 8th 2012, 7 weeks

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search