question about spotting 2 weeks after miscarriage

Forum: Pregnancy Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 24th, 2012, 04:10 PM
justjaQ's Avatar Platinum Super Mommy
aloha ladies~ first off, my deepest apologies for each and every one of you. miscarriage is a terrible fact of life, and i send you all love and endless hugs.

my name is ms.jaQ, and i experienced my first real miscarriage (doctors thought i may have miscarried a twin in my last pregnancy, but it's hard to be certain, and i went on to have my now 8-month-old son) this month on the 8th. i had only found out about the pregnancy on the 7th, and being on the pill, i was shocked that it happened at all.
i am a 28 year-old mother to four beautiful little ones, and my question is... after a miscarriage, have any of you ever had old brown blood with odd stringy texture/brown well, like, "dots" about two weeks after your loss? this was totally unexpected. i was in the middle of sex today, and surprise, surprise, it got messy. my initial thought was that perhaps i was ovulating, so my cervix opened, and a tiny bit of blood that may have not made it out during the m/c was now making its way out. any experience, or would you agree or disagree that this is the most likely theory? this was yesterday at 3:30 pm. since then, it's continued about twice a day. my mom, who has had several miscarriages, said that it hadn't happened to her, and suggested it was a period. well, it sure doesn't seem anywhere NEAR heavy enough for that, IMO.

any replies would be SO greatly appreciated, girls. hugs, love, and peace.

P.S. since the sex, nothing has really came out... so, i guess maybe it was just dislodged because of the intercourse. TMI, but the guy is pretty big down there, and well, it goes deep, if that makes a difference.
timothy michael, august 31, 2003, 12:02pm, 8 lb. 4 oz., 21"- 38 wks.
melissa may, april 7, 2006, 1:31pm, 7 lb. 10.5 oz., 19.5"- 36.5 wks
nicholas michael, january 31, 2010, 5:12pm, 5 lb. 11 oz., 18.25"- 37.1 wks
damon michael, january 21, 2012, 1:31am, 6 lb. 14 oz., 20", 38 wks
rainbow baby left me at 6-1/2 weeks on 09.08.12~ never forgotten, sweet child

September 26th, 2012, 09:12 AM
Schofield06's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I had the same thing happen, but I don't think I ovulated. I do think my body was trying to ovulate at the time it happened though.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search