don't know where to turn, please help

Forum: Pregnancy Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 10th, 2012, 12:01 AM
i was supposed to be 9 weeks and 4 days but the dr told me at my third attempt at my first ultrasound the baby was measuring only 7weeks and 2 days and no heartbeat... i had the d&c friday morning(5 days ago) and i have been miserable since.

i don't know anyone who has been through this before so im looking for help here. of course the littlest things make me bawl my eyes out since we'd finally concieved but the physical pain is unbearable. my cramps keep me up all night even if i take the prescibed meds(caused me to have dreams of me being in pain), they're not only in my lower ab and pelvis but now my upper right hip has started to pulsate in pain. plus my bleeding has not slowed since the surgery. im not sure what a clot looks like(google was NO help) and i know its nasty but i keep having these dark chunks or really stringy blood. the dr is gone until thurs and i dont know where to turn. im scared something is wrong

please any help or advice would be amazing right now... & again sorry if it was too graphic
October 10th, 2012, 09:01 AM
Schofield06's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm so sorry for your loss. I had a missed miscarriage at 10 weeks.
The advice I was given after I miscarried is that if I continued to bleed heavily (more than one pad/hour) or if I had severe pain to go to the hospital. You might need to just go into the hospital, and not wait for your doctor. From what it sounds like I'd head in if I was you. I'm so sorry your going through this.
ETA: the dark chunks seem like they are probably clots.

Last edited by Schofield06; October 10th, 2012 at 09:04 AM.
October 10th, 2012, 01:04 PM
thanks Schofield06, im going to get my dr's note for work so im going to have them check me out at the other office
October 10th, 2012, 01:33 PM
Schofield06's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Glad your going in. I hope everything turns out okay for you, and you get the care you need.
October 10th, 2012, 03:27 PM
1InSummerland's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I just saw this. I'm glad to read that you're going to get checked out. I know I bled a lot after my d&c but I was further along and it did slow down over time. If you're bleeding a lot, there could be some tissue remaining. Also, you shouldn't be in that much pain. *hugs* I hope you're okay and that the doctor can help you. I'm so sorry for your loss.

Thank you, Bokkechick, for my beautiful siggy.
Group Leader for Face2 Face Fort Lee and Richmond Area.
Check out my blog! :-) and my blog for Jude.

October 11th, 2012, 05:39 AM
So very sorry for your loss. I agree that the chunks sounds like blood clotts. Hope you are okay and we are here if you need someone to talk to. Hugs.

Tags
advice , d&c , loss , miscarriage

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search