Going through my second miscarriage! :(

Forum: Pregnancy Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 31st, 2012, 06:20 AM
sweety_pie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I started spotting sunday, then bleeding by Monday morning, went for an u/s and it showed baby was measuring 5 weeks 3 days when I was supposed to be 6 weeks 6 days. By that point I was bleeding like a period so assumed it was over anyways. I was wondering how long a natural miscarriage normally takes? Yesterday I've been bleeding like I got my period and passed a few small clots, and one clear gel like circle thing with blood on one side. Wondering if this might be the sac? I just want this over, hoping the worst is over. Anyone else with experience?

{Aug/07/201212 weeks} {Oct/29th/20127 weeks}

Forever missing my Mom...
October 31st, 2012, 12:17 PM
Schofield06's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
NO! I'm so sorry! I'm not the best for advice since my miscarriage was medically induced after my LO's heart had stopped more than a week before. I bled more heavily on two days, and had several days of light flow followed by several days of spotting.
I really just wanted to give you lot's of :

I was so excited for you when you announced your BFP in the WTTC forum.
October 31st, 2012, 05:25 PM
Thanks for the hugs, really need them!

Last time I had a D&C so I'm not sure how it goes naturally. I'm pretty well just having a light flow all day today, no worse then a period, still cramping some. Feels like its over too easy and I should have passed more or something. I just want to get this over with now!

November 1st, 2012, 07:48 AM
Kalynas_Mom's Avatar Super Mommy
So sorry again I had my m/c at the same time you just had yours last time. I bled pretty light up until the day I passed the sac. The day after that I bled really heavy for 2-3 days and then just spotted for about....6-7 after that but nothing too bad. Randomly would get super bad cramps though. Are they going to do a follow up ultrasound to make sure you pass everything properly?

August 8th 2012, 7 weeks
November 1st, 2012, 12:54 PM
I had blood work again today to check my HCG and tomorrow I have an appt to see the OB and get another U/S. So I guess I will know tomorrow if its all passed. I realized since I charted and knew my Ovulation date that I would have actually been 6 weeks 3 days when the baby measured 5 weeks 3 days, so only off a week. If I hadn't started bleeding I might have still had some hope!

November 14th, 2012, 12:48 AM
Tree_Love's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I just had a natural m/c and I bled for about 10 days once it started. I passed the babies about 10 hours after I started bleeding and then had heavy bleeding for 4 days, then normal or spotting for the other six, obviously spotting on the last day.

Elan Dakota 7/28/2012
Paxx Tarlow & Sage Finley 10/20/2012
Rhys Caelan 5/3/2013

November 14th, 2012, 05:24 AM
Sounds a lot like mine! So sorry for your loss!

November 16th, 2012, 12:29 PM
PrettyMommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
When I had mine in July I started spotting thay evening and it just continued all night. The next morning I was bleeding heavier then a normal period and that lasted all day. The next two day I bled like a normal cycle. All in all I only bled for about 4 or 5 days. The I had a normal period exactly 30 later. I'm going through another miscarriage now but this one is different. I have been spotting now for 2 weeks and it's only brown. But the ultrasound yesterday showed a blighted ovum and I'm tying to wait out a natural miscarriage, although the doc gae me pills to take to get things going. I'm not sure how long it's going to take now so in just waiting. I'm sorry or your lose and hang in there. Your not alone right now.

February 28th, 2013, 10:14 AM
StephanieMitchell's Avatar Super Mommy
Sweetypie, Im very sorry to be joining you at this board... I found out yesterday via ultrasound that my baby passed. I havent started m/c yet, and Im pretty terrified. I dont have any experience with m/c so I cant really give any insight, but Im very sorry you are going through this. (((Hugs)))

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search