Doing anything special?

Forum: Pregnancy Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By MarchMom2007
  • 2 Post By Ame C

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 30th, 2013, 04:48 PM
smsturner's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Is anyone doing anything special in memoriam?

I never knew until that moment how badly it could hurt to lose something you never really had. - Missed Miscarriage at 10 weeks - 3/26
March 30th, 2013, 05:56 PM
MarchMom2007's Avatar Sticky baby wanted!
We will be burying the remains under a Bleeding Heart perrenial. Only my son, my SO and I will know what it signifies, but I like that there will be beautiful flowers every year to remind us of this little life that was lost.
smsturner likes this.

Cautiously expecting a little one sometime in June, and always remembering my 5 little ones that left too soon.
March 30th, 2013, 06:51 PM
smsturner's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I would love to do a pretty flowering tree, but we don't own our house (yet, we are hopefully buying it this summer), so I worry that we would have to move and leave it behind.
I didn't think I did before, but now I find myself wanting to do something. I'm just not sure yet what.

I never knew until that moment how badly it could hurt to lose something you never really had. - Missed Miscarriage at 10 weeks - 3/26
March 30th, 2013, 07:21 PM
MarchMom2007's Avatar Sticky baby wanted!
I have also always thought of getting a tattoo that signifies my son. I might do that with a little heart near it for this little one too. I let my other losses go, but there is something about this one being so much further along that just tugs at my heart so much more.

Cautiously expecting a little one sometime in June, and always remembering my 5 little ones that left too soon.
March 31st, 2013, 03:46 AM
Ame C's Avatar Every breath is a gift.
Colored sum eggies for Easter and made a special one I'm going to call a prayer eggy. I plan on doing it again next year. I hope they have Easter bunnies in Heaven always.

Mom 2 Avery and MarchMom2007 like this.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search