TGIF, How are you ladies feeling? Any weekend plans?

Forum: Pregnancy Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 12th, 2013, 06:04 AM
Ame C's Avatar Every breath is a gift.
So glad it's the weekend!! That means I get the hubster all to myself, haha! My stomach was bothering me the other day (tmi) needed to take a stool softener to get things going, it worked but I ended up feeling even worse after. I took a "nap" that lasted a full 24 hours (whoa!). It was nice but my stomach still isn't feeling all that great today.

My weekend plans are nothing special. We are going to a local fish store to see if they have gotten any new aquatic plants. It's a small little hobby to keep me busy. I can't remember exactly when we got the fish... Jan or Feb but they are all doing great and the plants are growing big and beautiful. It's therapeutic and I enjoy it.
April 13th, 2013, 07:55 PM
smsturner's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Sounds nice hun. I love the weekends when I get tom to myself. Usually he's hogged by 100 students to compete with

I call my dog, joy, my therapy dog even though she doesn't have any idea how much she does for me

I'm having a bit of a bitter weekend. Everyone seems to be pregnant, or getting pregnant. And while I certainly wish everyone happy and healthy pregnancies, I'm bitter that I can't be pregnant too. And god knows when it will happen again for me ya know?

Hope you have a fantastic weekend honey!

I never knew until that moment how badly it could hurt to lose something you never really had. - Missed Miscarriage at 10 weeks - 3/26
April 15th, 2013, 07:12 AM
lelila's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I hope you ladies had a nice weekend. We are extremely busy, all the time. Our 7 yr old son is very energetic and I would love to take him places and do kid stuff all the time. But we have a small farm, and his help is needed. So we have him outside splitting and stacking wood, clearing brush, feeding chickens and moving hay and getting the gardens ready for planting.

This past weekend was more of the same, clearing the berry gardens and marking berry plants, cleaning the yards, taking care of the young chickens and building the chicken tractors for our meat chickens that have yet to arrive. Our flower and vegetable gardens need to be cleared and the herb gardens need to be prepped. It's a lot of work and I'm grateful for it because it keeps me physically active and my mind busy.

Still there are moments when I think "I shouldn't be lifting this 50 lb bag of chicken feed, because right now, I should be almost 5 mos pregnant". But I force myself to think of something else and make an effort to change the subject in my mind.

Wife to Big Bull 40
Mommy to Big Brother our first Miracle Feb 24 2006
Mommy to Little Brother, our Rainbow, March 24, 2014

Never Forgetting our Angels 2012, 2013

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search