Mc question

Forum: Pregnancy Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 21st, 2013, 07:45 PM
Super Mommy
Ive had losses but don't know what to say for a friend, her experience is very different, was wondering of anyone has had something similar. They tired for years for their first and while on a break from fertility she got pregnant so baby is now 9months. She doesn't cycle right, pcos? so she didn't realize she was pregnant again- she said she suspected but then started bleeding. Her hubby is away and she has been bleeding for 22 days already! The drs have sorta just pushed her off and won't do an ultrasound b/c she won't leave her baby with strangers (she just moved and doesn't know but a couple people) well she finally found someone to come with her (hubby is gone for another 4 weeks) but now they won't sched her for 2 more weeks! Has anyone bled that long with a loss?? I scared for her that it's gone already for so long!

June 23rd, 2013, 07:56 AM
Just keep breathing.
Yes. I bled from my third loss for 3 months. There are a lot of different factors- how far along she is, the type of miscarriage, how much bleeding, etc.

Unfortunately, it seems like just an unlucky combination of factors. It's too bad that she's new in town, but that's her choice not to hire a babysitter to get the appointment when she could. I know that's a tough spot to be in, but still.

She could probably go in to an ER and get the ultrasound that way, and get the information she needs to decide the next steps.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search