Life is a struggle.

Forum: Pregnancy Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 22nd, 2013, 10:04 PM
Six in the City
It seems like life is a daily struggle now a days. I find myself just waiting for bedtime. I can't handle the kids anymore. And I just resent every single person around me. Each one I blame in a different way. I know it's not logical but that doesn't change the way I feel. I find myself wanting to just run away and leave everyone behind. Who am I?!

Make a pregnancy ticker
Always missing our angels.
June 23rd, 2013, 06:29 PM
strong mama <3
I am so sorry you are feeling this way... I don't know what it feels like to be in that situation but I just felt the need to reply and reach out to you and let you know that you are in my thoughts and prayers as you try to get through this difficult time....

is there anyone you could talk to about how you are feeling? or if not, maybe try keeping a journal? Sometimes getting your feelings out feels a lot better than keeping it all bottled inside.

A friend of mine once told me to sit down and make a list of 10 things that I am happy about in my life and that make me feel grateful and then whenever I am having a tough day to sit down and read over that list.... you should try it! It really helps you to focus on all the good when the negativity wants to take over.

I hope this brought you even a little peace ((hugs))
June 24th, 2013, 08:45 PM
Six in the City
Thank you. It did. I appreciate you reaching out to me. I go to counseling twice a week but it's not really making a difference. I will have to try the journal and lists.

Thanks again!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mama2boys View Post
I am so sorry you are feeling this way... I don't know what it feels like to be in that situation but I just felt the need to reply and reach out to you and let you know that you are in my thoughts and prayers as you try to get through this difficult time....

is there anyone you could talk to about how you are feeling? or if not, maybe try keeping a journal? Sometimes getting your feelings out feels a lot better than keeping it all bottled inside.

A friend of mine once told me to sit down and make a list of 10 things that I am happy about in my life and that make me feel grateful and then whenever I am having a tough day to sit down and read over that list.... you should try it! It really helps you to focus on all the good when the negativity wants to take over.

I hope this brought you even a little peace ((hugs))

Make a pregnancy ticker
June 25th, 2013, 07:20 AM
strong mama <3
I'm glad I know we don't know each other but you can always PM me if you ever wanted to just vent to a neutral party.... I also lost a pregnancy recently, although my story is much different than yours- I'm a good listener!

Good luck... by the way, your children are beautiful!!
June 25th, 2013, 03:00 PM
Regular
I hope you are feeling a little bit better and am so sorry you are having to go through this. I can relate to the resenting everyone around me, last week my mother and DH were about the only ones I could tolerate. A lot of that had to do with last weekend would have been my due date. I think I have just now hit the anger stage of my grief and I also can find a reason to blame everyone around me.
June 30th, 2013, 01:55 PM
Six in the City
Thank you ladies. Today is a little easier than it was last week. I'm hoping that means that each day gets progressively easier. It helps that we are NTNP/TTC again. I know that won't take away the pain but the idea of not being so empty and feeling that excitement again is giving me something to look forward to.

Make a pregnancy ticker

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search