Just found out today...

Forum: Pregnancy Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 13th, 2014, 07:26 PM
Veteran
This was my third pregnancy. I was 6w5d today and went to the ER for some bloody discharge. They couldn't see a baby and my numbers are low. All the messing around in there got the bleeding going so that's that I guess. This is my first miscarriage so I'm clueless. Obviously very upset. I just don't even know what to think I guess.

July 15th, 2014, 07:32 PM
Super Mommy
Sorry to hear this. I also found out Monday that my pregnancy wasn't viable. I should have been 9 weeks but I had started bleeding over the weekend. I know my doc told me I will have to have weekly blood draws to make sure my HCG levels go back to zero and I'm scheduled for a follow-up in a few weeks. That's all I know so far. It is also my first loss.
August 18th, 2014, 08:33 AM
I'm so sorry to hear about your loss, I just had my first loss also I was 6w5d also and the exact same thing happened to me also. I had bloody DC and and my HCG was 36. They also couldn't see the sac when they did the ultrasound, it is completely devastating things will get better in time I promise, you have to do things on your own time.
August 18th, 2014, 02:17 PM
Mama To 3 Amazing Boys
I am so sorry for each of you ladies and your losses. I understand the hurt and confusion you are dealing with. In January, I found out I was expecting my fourth baby, and three days later I went to the ER for bleeding. I found out my pregnancy was ectopic. I had to have surgery to remove my left fallopian tube and that's where the baby had implanted. I lost my baby on January 20th of this year, 5 days after my 30th birthday. I'm still an emotional mess because of it. Everyone tells me that I need to get over it and it was for the best, but please ladies, give yourselves the time you need to grieve. It's been 7 months and I'm still grieving. Hugs to each of you. I'm so sorry! :'(
Baby #4 - Went to Heaven on 1.20.14
Proud Christian, Jesus Loving,Extended Breastfeeding, Co-sleeping, Babywearing, Cloth Diapering, Non-Vaxing, Homeschooling Mama!
I choose to Homeschool so I can give my children a Godly foundation, So they know His word and His truths!
January 10th, 2015, 09:22 AM
Monkey's Mommy 9.7.2015
I am sorry for your loss.I had a miscarriage on April 22nd, 2013 at approximately 3 1/2 months pregnant (I wasn't exactly sure since I'd had my what appeared to be AF throughout) and got a on April 19th 2013 and had terrible bleeding & horrible cramps, come to find out I'd miscarried.
I'm very sorry :'(

Jan 2nd ; levels were 81
Jan 4th, levels were 172
Jan 8th ; levels were 404

Make a pregnancy ticker

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search