We have a tie !!! Letter C winners!

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy After Loss Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 20th, 2009, 09:00 AM
dee68's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to dee68
" C is for coloring"
"Curiosity"

I am having blinkies made

thanks to everyone that participated and voted.
If you ladies would like to keep having these let me know !
if so, we'll start Letter D on Monday

September 20th, 2009, 11:48 AM
*Pamela*
Congrats ladies, they are great pics!!!

Dee, I love the contests but as you know, I was a bit upset about 2 babies with no votes. I hope all understand....to me, it's not about winning, I love sharing her pics and this is a fun way to do it but it's hard seeing a big fat O next their names. I even tried to generate some votes on the main PAL board but still didn't help.

Is it wrong to wish that the contests started with 1 vote instead of a 0? I feel silly even writing this. Even if Gabriella wasn't one without a O and another had a O, I would still be upset.

I hope this makes sense. I also know I take things to the heart too easy and should just let it go.
September 20th, 2009, 04:13 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Last one I voted for my own photo !!!!! Congrats Ladies all Photos were very cute
September 20th, 2009, 07:29 PM
IAMommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I think I like just seeing all the cute babies more that actually having a contest!

Just a suggestion, but maybe we could just have a photo Gallary of the week instead of a photo contest.
September 21st, 2009, 04:33 AM
*Pamela*
Mary, now your secret's out!

I love seeing the babies too and the contests are fun. I'm all for the babies who win too! Just hate seeing the zero iykwim. I know I had a hard time choosing too because they are all adorable!
September 21st, 2009, 04:49 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I love the contests. There is NO doubt that they are the cutest babies around And, voting is tough. But, I look at the votes as "the best picture using the letter of the week", not just the cutest picture. Keeping that in mind, I know that my vote is going to change each week based on the letter, not on the adorable babies... who could pick between them?!?!?!?! I hope that makes sense. I can't wait to be able to participate soon.

September 21st, 2009, 11:57 AM
dee68's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to dee68
I voted for Katie....
my secret is out too....
I guess we have to rethink this so no one's feelings get hurt. BUT you can always vote for your own LO.....

September 21st, 2009, 02:55 PM
*Pamela*
Dee and Mary....lol

I'm not giving up on the contests. and I'm so sorry if I upset anyone. I feel quite hormonal at the moment. I'm in the 2ww and may end up with an oops baby. I'll be very happy if we are but worry alot about being my age and pregnant.

We're not activily ttc and have just been avoiding the week of ovulation but looks like I ovulated a bit earlier than usual. I think with all that on my mind, it's stressing me out and I just take things to heart.
September 22nd, 2009, 08:21 AM
mom 2 haley & tyler's Avatar formerly mommy2haley17
I would love it even if we just had a weekly photo post. I just love seeing our babies. Any way is fine with me.

Pamela, please kup. I'll be thinking of you.

September 22nd, 2009, 08:55 AM
Pitridge's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Last week I voted for Alex, I couldn't help it, I just love that pictures but the weeks before that I did not.
I also think that it's kind of sad that some babies don't get any votes, they all should get some votes.
Now, about what to do, I like Sam's idea and I also like the contest idea, either one will be great

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search