Check in time !!

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy After Loss Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 30th, 2009, 08:24 PM
dee68's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to dee68
give us a little update on how your LO's are doing

September 30th, 2009, 08:38 PM
dee68's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to dee68
Katie is just amazing....but I am just a little bit biased..lol
she is using the potty, right now just after naps and sometimes before bed.
She says pee pee or potty when she has to go sometimes, and sometimes when she already has gone.

she is walking/running everywhere....LOVES her books & music.
Every morning she puts on her music and dances in the kitchen...lol
She would rather sit and look at books than play with most of her toys, and just seems so eager to learn the names of every character or image. She brings the books to us, points and names what they are.

her vocab is up to over 40 words now and has become a little parrot !
we are working on eating with utensils, she would much rather just use her hands!!
she is growing up so fast!

October 1st, 2009, 07:56 AM
mom 2 haley & tyler's Avatar formerly mommy2haley17
She is getting so big Dee. They grow up too fast.

Tyler is doing good. He's trying to crawl. He loves sitting in his walker or his play pen and playing. He adores Haley. Still no teeth, but gums are swollen. Maybe we'll get some teeth before long. He loves to eat. We just started on finger foods, but still loves his puffies.

October 1st, 2009, 08:13 AM
Pitridge's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Dee, I still can not believe how big Katie is, she's such a big girl now.
Michelle, I can't believe how big Tyler is getting and doing more stuff that Alex, finger foods already?

Well Alex is doing good (I think). Still trying to sort out the solids and what works and what not. He has teeth, the bottom 2 came out at the same time. He's rolling non-stop and that's how he's getting around right now. He's also trying to crawl, he'll pick up his butt, put his knees under him but can't pick up the rest of his body . He's screaming as loud as he can, I guess he has discover his voice. He sort of says dada and baba, with at least one scream in between He loves to go to the grocery store and scream, also he's a bit of a ladies man already, he picks up mostly old ladies He is 16lbs 7 oz as of Saturday. Ok that was a long update

October 1st, 2009, 09:00 AM
Patty, Tyler does the same thing when trying to crawl. Plus he goes backwards. He's also a ladies man with the "older" ladies. How funny! He can say dada and mama! I wish our boys could get together. I bet they'd have fun.

October 1st, 2009, 09:03 AM
He can mama too, I'm so jealous! I think Tyler is a hit with the ladies because of those gorgeous blue eyes. Yeah, Alex also goes backwards....Yeah I wish we lived closer and they could grow up being best friends.

October 1st, 2009, 09:38 AM
*Judy*'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Ellie is getting big!!! She turned a year old September 10th. She is WALKING EVERYWHERE!!!!! She would rather walk than be carried. She is super smart and has figured out how to work the gates we have inside the houes. She is always running around somewhere and I know she's up to no good when she's quiet. She babbles all the time. I thought she would be my quiet one. I guess I was wrong. She says mama, papa, and once in a while baby. She always has a smile, except when she is teething. She has one more molar to cut and then I think we will be done with teething for a while. Other than that all is good. They just grow up to fast. My Sophie started Kindergarten in August...UUUGGGGHHH!!!
October 1st, 2009, 10:12 AM
IAMommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Patty and Michelle...I love hearing up-dates about your boys...It's like a preview of what Cecil will be doing in a couple of months, and it's much more entertaining hearing your stories than reading books like "What to Expect the First Year" LOL! I can't beleive your LO's will be crawling soon...have you baby-proofed your houses yet??

Patty... do you have any pics of Alex's teeth since they came in???

Dee - I can't beleive that Katie is using the potty at night!!! WOW!! Yay for you and her. I'm glad she likes to read too...I bet she is going to be a very smart little girl

Judy - Your girls are gorgeous!

Today is Cecil's 5 Month Birthday!! I weighed him last weekend and he was 15.3Lbs and about 26" long. He is rolling over all the time now, but only once in a while from Tummy to back - He always rolls back to tummy, then screams because he doesn't want to be on his tummy. BUT as soon as you help him roll back to his back, he rolls on his tummy again and scream LOL....He is also starting to do this shy thing. If I am holding him and someone comes-up to talk to him, he will turn and bury his little head into my chest, then peak out at the person and smile...it is soooo cute! Well, that's it for my Up-date...Happy October!!
October 1st, 2009, 10:24 AM
Sam, I am gonna baby-proof the house this weekend. Tyler also does the shy thing. He's done this for a while now. It is so adorable.

Judy, I can't believe she's 1 already. She's getting so big.

October 1st, 2009, 10:24 AM
Sam, that's so cute about Cecil being shy, how adorable. Alex does that but only when he's tired, it's our clue that he needs a nap
No, we have baby proof the house, we have all the stuff but haven't done it yet.

October 1st, 2009, 01:18 PM
Mommy2Makenna's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Dee -- I love that Katie's so "studious". She is going to do well in school, it sounds like. What a big girl.

Michelle -- I can just imagine Tyler looking up to his big sister. What a sweet thing. (I sure hope to give Makenna a sibling someday).

Patty-- I wish I could see Alex trying to crawl. It sounds so cute!!

Judy -- has it really been a year! Wow! Your girls are so precious!

Sam -- that's so cute how Cecil keeps rolling to his tummy even though he doesn't want to be there. I still can't believe he started rolling back to tummy first. I'm still waiting for Makenna to roll. She looks like she is so close, but she hasn't "flopped" over yet.

Makenna is finally on a pretty standard schedule. We know what times she is to eat and we are finally getting enough bottles in for the day. (She sleeps so well/long at night I was having a hard time getting enough formula in her every day.) I still wake her several times per day for her feedings. (Sometimes I really wonder if she is sleeping TOO much. I'm planning on talking to the doc about it at her next appointment). She has recently started laughing. Yesterday, I really got her going on some good laughs. It was so cute to watch her. She only does it occasionally, so I'll have to work on trying to get it on video. She constantly has her fists in her mouth now and she is drooling a lot more. She doesn't seem uncomfortable, but I think it could be the first signs of teething. I took her swimming for the first time this last weekend. I still haven't gotten the pictures off the camera yet. Maybe I'll have some time this weekend. I'll be sure to share some when I get them downloaded.

October 1st, 2009, 02:44 PM
Platinum Supermommy
AWw I can not wait for Kaetlin to laugh.... How cute...

Kaetlin is doing well. We go tomorrow to the heart doctor to check up on her heart problem. I hope all he says is that it is gone away... Cross your fingers ladies... we will be going next Thursday for her 2 month shots... I am not looking forward to that ,but who is... Kaetlin is smiling now and looking all around. Can not wait to find out how much she weighs at her 3 month vist
October 1st, 2009, 07:36 PM
ShannonMVT's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Mary, I'm hoping the Dr says Kaetlin has no heart problems.

Love the updates from you ladies, Patty, Matthew does the same thing where he buries his head into my shoulder when he is tired, it's like he is trying to rub his eyes, only against me! So excited for you girls who have babies who are really babbling and saying words, how fun!

Matthew is doing well, he rolls tummy to back and likes to sit up in his Bumbo and exersaucer. He is very outgoing which is funny b/c Dh and I are not at all. He laughs when you tickle him or say silly things. He's very interested in everything, doesn't like to go down for naps! He's sleeping pretty well at night now though. He's totally on breastmilk and I will start him on solids here in a few weeks.

October 1st, 2009, 09:06 PM
ChattyAshley's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I can't believe Topher will be 8 months old on Saturday! Where does the time go!??! He's such a great baby. Always sleeps through the night (usually 8:30pm - 6am), really well-natured and happy **except at the moment. He's teething AGAIN, this one makes number 5! 5 teeth!!! GEEZ, how did that happen?!? He's a good eater, totally interested in food, grabs for things, wants to eat what we eat, etc. He's also all-over-the-place! He crawls and rolls and pulls himself up on things. I'll have to post some pics soon.

Thanks to Babydoll213 for my cute siggy!
October 3rd, 2009, 04:04 PM
princesskate's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I can't believe Leoni will be 8 weeks old tommorrow! It only seems like yesterday that I had her. She is doing really well, and I had her weighed on Wednesday and she is now 7lb 6oz. I can't believe she is getting so big already!

My first weight loss goal is to lose 21lbs, which is 10% of my body weight

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search