so so sorry

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy After Loss Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 3rd, 2009, 10:15 PM
Madison.Hailey.Zack's Avatar Mom of 2 Girls and a Boy!
I know I keep saying I'm going to post here more often but things around here have been stressful and emotional. I've been dealing with Samantha's angelversary on the 1st on top of putting together Madison's 1st birthday all while dealing with major pit falls with Mike. Everything has just been piling up on top of each other and its hard or me to sort it all out. I havent even posted much in my PR.

Madison is good other then growing up to fast. Where did my baby go??? She's going to be 1 in 8 days I still remember every detail of her birth. She goes in the 13th for her 12 month check up so I can give better details on her weight, height then. But a little announcement WE HAVE A WALKER!!!!! She is walking all over the living room and she's loving it. She still has to pull herself up wth support of the couch ect but she's doing so good. She is also doing really well with solids and she's worst then the doggies at dinner with the begging for our food

I'm hanging in there. Just dealing with realizing I could have a 2 1/2 year old right now but so greatful for Madison and what I was given. Mike and I were also suppose to offically start ttc again starting the 1st but since he isnt back to work still its on hold indefently. I have major baby fever too so its all starting to add on top of each other.

Mike and I are also having issues with him home ALL the time and we're trying to work on it as best we can. Now that hunting season is back on it helps having him take off up north for a few days and it gives us a break from each other.

Other then that things around here are the same as always. I promise when things settle down around here I will post more. I'm so sorry to disappear from here.

October 5th, 2009, 08:34 AM
Pitridge's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I hope things get better at home. Good luck with Madison's b-day party, remember to post pictures.

October 5th, 2009, 09:27 AM
keekopeeko's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
i want to see pictures too!

the 2 year loss date of my baby is coming up on oct 23rd. it is hard..

and also! having the husband home all the time can be really hard too! my DH had surgery 3 weeks after we had out first DD and was home for about 2 months recovering.. and having a new baby and an invalid husband home for that amount of time was extremely stressful! i was GLAD when he went back to work..i totally hear you on that! i love him to death.. but wow! 24/7 can be too much! i look back on that time period of my life as one of the most challenging things ive ever been through..so far (excluding the loss of our baby)

~Em

October 5th, 2009, 10:10 AM
Mommy2Makenna's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Angie,

I'm sorry everything is weighing on you all at once. Anniversary dates of our losses are really hard. I'm trying to gear up for my 2 year coming up on 11/2. We are all here for you.

Congratulations on the walking skills. Good luck keeping up with her soon. I laughed out loud when I read that she begs more than dogs at the dinner table. TOO CUTE!!

I hope Mike gets a good job soon. That can be stressful enough.. not to mention all the other things going on for you right now.

I hope it's not a touchy subject, but how's your neighbor? I remember a posting when you were pregnant with Madison how she stole some of the decorations out of your flower garden, or something? Any more issues with your neighbor?

Enjoy Madison's birthday!! Every minute of it!!! (And don't forget to post some pics).

October 5th, 2009, 10:18 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Don't worry about disappearing, as long as you always come back! Life is just busy. And, you have a ton to deal with right now! Update us when you can, and don't forget pictures!

October 7th, 2009, 09:25 PM
dee68's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to dee68
Angie,

I hope things get less stressful for you at home. It is hard when you have many things to juggle at once....
Mick is also still out of work, so I know what you mean about the situation with dh.
Our 3 yr angelversary is coming up this month also for Jr.....
Congrats to your lil princess on her walking !! Pretty soon she will be just taking of on her own without pulling up ! then look out ! Trust me on that one ! lol
Know that we are all here for you hon no matter what !

October 8th, 2009, 08:05 AM
Madison.Hailey.Zack's Avatar Mom of 2 Girls and a Boy!
Thank you girls. Well Madison can get up without pulling on anything so now she's really on the move but we have the living room gated off so she can only walk around in there so that helps a lot.

Sacha, Our neighbors havent given us any more problems now that Mike put up most of the privacy fence.

And Madison has her first cold. Of course it comes 2 days before her party. Plus I think I'm coming down with something too. Great.

I promise to post pictures of her party. I'm getting really excited about it now.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search