milestone check ins

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy After Loss Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 14th, 2009, 09:10 PM
dee68's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to dee68
what are your lo's able to do now ???

October 15th, 2009, 05:39 AM
mom 2 haley & tyler's Avatar formerly mommy2haley17
Tyler pulled himself up at the couch last night. I was so proud of him. He isn't even crawling yet. He gets on all 4's and rocks. But he rolled over to the couch and pulled up. Then he looked back at me and smiled his sweet smile I'm so in love with my little man!!

October 15th, 2009, 07:31 AM
Pitridge's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Alex isn't crawling yet either, he tries but I think he rather roll. He has been pulling himself up from the pack 'n' play to our bed (we still have it as a bassinet).
Michelle, I think Tyler might just start walking any day now

October 15th, 2009, 07:37 AM
Mommy2Makenna's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Makenna is rolling over both ways now. She doesn't do it ALL the time, but she can do it when she wants to.

She is trying SO hard to talk. She just babbles all sorts of differnt sounds. I love it!

October 15th, 2009, 07:56 AM
madmum_sarah's Avatar formally sarah_the_sane_1
aww our little ones are growing up so fast

kara is still my ikkle babba but she now rolls from side to side (dont think it will be long before shes all the way ) she spins round on her back, (no idea how she does it but she can get half way across the room in the time it takes me to pee unless i strap her in somewhere ) she tries to lift herself up when laying down, (cant believe how far she can get ) she has learned that certain things mean its certain time (like when daddy is in the bedroom at night and the computer is on, she will babble at him while staring at it until he puts her on his lap and a programme on for them to watch in "daddy time" ) she holds her bottle herself but if drinking juice prefers her cup or cup with rubber straw and uses it well
the most fun thing i think she is doing lately is finally teaching sadie she doesnt like having her in her face all the time by grabbing her hair and pulling it
oh and her propper giggles now. awww they melt my heart almost as much as when she smiles at us just because we are looking her way

i guess she is doing well for 13 weeks

Friends are the family you choose yourself and I love my JM sisters!
October 15th, 2009, 09:33 AM
kellyanne's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Juliana started trying to roll back to front last week and finally got it by the weekend. Now she will not stay on her back for even a few seconds. I have to hold her feet to change her diaper and swaddle her for sleeping. She is also using her hands very well and putting everything she grabs in her mouth. She spends lots of her time just trying to gnaw her own hands off. Noises have switched from babble and coos to loud, high-pitched squeals. She has found her voice!

3 angels Feb, Mar, Aug of 2008
October 15th, 2009, 10:41 AM
Pitridge's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by kellyanne View Post
Noises have switched from babble and coos to loud, high-pitched squeals. She has found her voice!
Kelly, Alex still does that but now he will scream loud, very loud My mom and dh do get embarrass, I will scream with him , thankfully he only does this at the grocery stores.

October 15th, 2009, 12:56 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Oh my goodness! They are all getting soooo big so fast!

Landon has been walking since 9 months (none of the kids walked that soon!) He thinks he talking and saying things that we all understand. He is into everything...likes to throw things in the toilet, glares at me when I nurse the baby even if I try to read him a story while nursing. he pulls himself up over the play pen to be able to see Avren when he cries. He's so cute and he knows it. He hates louds noises unless he is the one making them lol.

Avren is 6 weeks now, I think. After 5 babies, I dont think you much keep track of how old they are He nurses often, sleeps pretty good most of the time, and looks more like my side of the family than x dh's. I misplaced my camera, but when I find it, I'll get some pics up.

Im pretty sure I have a nasty case of PPD. Actually, I dont think it ever went away between Landon and Avren. I just dont understand myself and feel guilty for much of the way I feel, even. I should totally overjoyed and Im not.

That's about it here....

I love to see pics of all the babies they are all so sweet! TFS!
October 15th, 2009, 03:22 PM
NeeshBoogie's Avatar Super Mommy
My goodness babies grow so fast. It feels like not too long ago I was barely feeling him kick inside my belly, and now Isaiah is my little Adventure Guy! He is a daredevil. He tries to jump off the couch and out of his chair, despite restraints. I'd been using his cosleeper as a mini-playpen in the living room while I cooked and cleaned and studied, but I glanced over at him once and saw him pull up on the side and stand so now that's a diaper changing table. Hilariously, he tries to jump out of his chair when he's strapped in it, when I take him out to let him play on the floor he's trying to climb back into the chair. Good grief. He army crawls pretty quick, and therefore gets into anything and everything. I've taken to studying at work because there is just no taking my eyes off Isaiah when I am home and he is awake.

Thank you Mod-MommaTrish for my gorgeous siggy!!!

October 16th, 2009, 06:40 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Norah isn't doing much other than eating, sleeping and pooping.LOL
She is smiling more when she's awake and for the life of me I never remember the boys trying to raise their upper bodies this early, she lifts her head and arms and tries to do baby sit-ups.

http://stitchingthroughlife.blogspot.com/ my cross stitch blog, my outlet.
http://chriscrossdesigns.blogspot.com/ my Cross Stitch Designs

October 16th, 2009, 08:32 AM
Brittanie's Avatar just me
Erin is doing so well with her letters and she's trying to write them now...wow. She's also doing pretty well with counting and colors. We started trying to potty train, but we've put that off for a little bit. She still sits on her potty, but she gets angry when I ask her if she has to go pee and I got tired of her peeing on the carpet, so stopped putting her in just panties.

Patrick is pulling up on anything and everything (including the bare wall!) and is starting to cruise. I'm in SO MUCH TROUBLE! He's still working on his pincer grasp, but refuses to let me feed him purees. He has to feed himself. But he has no teeth yet, so that makes it difficult to get a variety of foods in. He's also saying "Mama" like he really means me!

October 16th, 2009, 09:23 AM
Oh, I love seeing all these milestones for our babies at diferent stages. This is the best playroom ever!

October 16th, 2009, 09:24 AM
sorry.. double post

Last edited by Mommy2Makenna; October 16th, 2009 at 09:28 AM.
October 16th, 2009, 10:16 AM
IAMommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Cecil is 5 1/2 months now and he has started to do the barrell rolls. He rolled this last weekend and ended-up next to a wall - He just looked at the wall like where did you come from??? It was hillarious! He is also BIG into antisipation......He likes it when you hold something above him and slowly bring it to him...He just reaches and squeals...it's too funny. Once he can grasp the object it quickly goes in his mouth just like everything else he can get his hands on. He also has a favorite toy now...It's a brightly colored fabric book...He just LOVES it. He stares at it all the time, and of course tries to eat whenever he can.
October 16th, 2009, 01:56 PM
dee68's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to dee68
Katie is talking very well now.....she is using the potty 2 times a day most days.
she is learning colors and shapes, and is still fascinated with images in her books!
she is also into music and dancing ! lol
now if I could just get her to use utensils when she eats !!! she is messy !

October 16th, 2009, 02:25 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Kaetlin just giggled for the first time a couple days ago.. It just melted my heart. Other than that she is still eating pooping and sleeping .. Sleeping really good at night. Only getting up once a night and the other night she slept from 10 - 6 am !!!
October 16th, 2009, 03:42 PM
*Bobbie*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Matthew was cruising the couch and let go for a couple seconds today. He also learned how to open the dog's crate

He is a crawling, cruising, mama saying maniac right now.

I will post video's once I figure out how to do it...

On 1/31/12 at exactly 16 weeks pregnant Noah came too soon. He was our 7th loss
If you would like to see pictures of my sweet (but tiny) boy they can be viewed at www.caringbridge.org/visit/noahdarrohn they aren't the easiest pictures to look at but I am willing to share them with anyone who would like to see them <3
On August 2, 2012 we lost Sarah at 17 weeks. She was our 8th loss Her pictures can be viewed at http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/sarahdarrohn
There is no known explanation for my losses.

October 16th, 2009, 04:31 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Max does an unbelievable impression of bread dough He still has nights and days confused and he's eating 5 oz every 3-4 hours (unless he's just tooooo tired )

I can't believe how big they are all getting. Time reallllly does fly.

My other boys' "milestones"...
Joey (13.5) was just elected class president and he's reading Tale of Two Cities
Thomas (11) is getting better at drums every day. He was also elected to student council.
Robbie (8) is learning multiplication and working on his first "book report". He has to read a chapter book and decorate a small pumpkin like one of the characters in the book. (I think he's reading Capt. Underpants )

TIME FLIES!!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search