Sabina

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy After Loss Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 20th, 2009, 05:49 AM
mom 2 haley & tyler's Avatar formerly mommy2haley17
How are u doing? I've been thinking of you and wanted to check in.

November 22nd, 2009, 08:01 PM
ChattyAshley's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Sabina, I don't know if you even know who I am, but I have to tell you...
I LOVE YOUR TEAM JACOB avatar!!! It puts a smile on my face!!

Thanks to Babydoll213 for my cute siggy!
November 23rd, 2009, 07:38 AM
Sabina's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Thanks so much for thinking of me

I wasn't posting too much as I was pretty anxious and freaking out everyday during this pregnancy. It was bad and the pain/contractions weren't helping to calm me at all. But I'm 31 weeks and feeling SO much better after making it this far so I am hoping to get back into the swing of posting. I miss my PAL girls and even though I have been checking in on you regularly I feel like I am more part of the family when I am inputting encouragement and comments so I am hoping to be more active now.

Benjamin is doing great. He talks alot and gets into everything. He certainly keeps me going. His favorite thing in the whole world right now is the washing machine. He loves to do laundry and he wants to do it all the time. I wouldn't mind too much but our washer hooks up to our kitchen sink (yeah it's like little house on the prairy here) so I can't run it all the time. He cries and tries to talk you into turning it on pretty much every second it's not running and when it is running he sits infront of it and watches it (its a front loader). Yeah my son is weird. His other past times include sweeping, picking up his toys, and baking with Mommy. I am a bit of neat freak and he is turning into a little me. I really need to stop cleaning before my son picks up my freaky habits. We are working on potty training but I think this may be a long process and it really upsets him to pee outside of his diaper. He cries if he pees on the floors and points at like it's a monster coming to get him. Not sure why that is??? It's okay though, Im in no hurry. He has peed on the potty a bunch of times he just gets upset when he pees on the floor for some reason.

Here are some pics of him from Halloween (better late then never I guess)

With Mommy at the pumpkin patch

In his costume

With Daddy after pumpkin carving

Trick or Treating

The new baby is doing great. My OB seemed very, very confident I will make it all the way to full term this time. I am not so positive. Every week she says "See you in two weeks - and you will still be pg". We are still undesided on names. We have Damian, Jacob, or Gabriel. But I guess we won't know until he is born. Any suggestions are welcome.

Wow this update got out of control quick, if you made it this far, thanks for reading LOL! Hopefully you'll be seeing a lot more of me in future.

BTW - Anyone do siggies? I need a new one badly!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChattyAshley View Post
Sabina, I don't know if you even know who I am, but I have to tell you...
I LOVE YOUR TEAM JACOB avatar!!! It puts a smile on my face!!
Of course I know who you are silly! I am going to see the movie on Thursday and SO excited. I LOVE Jacob so much, can't wait to see him no shirt on for an hour mmmmmmm
November 23rd, 2009, 07:57 AM
dee68's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to dee68
Sabina !

I am so happy to hear that things are going well !
we sure have missed seeing posts from you.
Sounds like Benjamin is doing great too ! Maybe he can teach Katie how to pick up her toys. She likes to just toss things over her shoulder like it is her job.
Potty training sure is not easy it? Katie has been sick so the training has been a little slacking here....but I, like you am not too concerned.

Great to hear from you and looking forward to you checking in more with us !

November 23rd, 2009, 08:14 AM
Pitridge's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
OMG I can't believe that you are 31 weeks!
I hope you see you posting more often, I miss seeing you around.
About the name. IT seems like Jacob would be a nice name and of course you seem to really like it

November 23rd, 2009, 06:46 PM
ChattyAshley's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
All your names sound cute, but of course I vote for JACOB!!!
We saw the movie Friday night... SWOON! I couldn't even focus on anything all weekend cuz I kept replaying it in my head! You'll love it!

Thanks to Babydoll213 for my cute siggy!
November 24th, 2009, 07:48 AM
Sabina's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Thanks so much ladies!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChattyAshley View Post
All your names sound cute, but of course I vote for JACOB!!!
We saw the movie Friday night... SWOON! I couldn't even focus on anything all weekend cuz I kept replaying it in my head! You'll love it!
I am so excited! I purposely waited until I had an appt to go so I can go during the day and I don't have to deal with all the screaming girls but the suspense is KILLING me! I can't wait! Go Team Jacob!
November 25th, 2009, 02:10 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Sabina! So good to see an update from you! Benjamin is getting so big! Your almost done with this pregnancy! WOW! Time sure flies!
November 26th, 2009, 04:48 AM
*Pamela*
I can't believe you're so far along. And Ben is so adorable! So glad to see an update, I've been wondering how you are as well.

We can all understand the stress of being pregnant after a loss, it's not easy. I know I don't come here as often as I should or want to. I miss being here.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search