Hello Girls!!

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy After Loss Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 24th, 2009, 04:18 PM
Mum2three's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to Mum2three
Hey girls how are you all doing? I know its been a while that I have posted on here, I still love ya all. I just have been so busy. For example I have moved from Edmonton AB to Newfoundland in September. We closed up the shops and just left. The view is so much better here. And plus I had to get away from my family, they were just nuts. I didnt agree with their behaviours. Dwaynes family is all here, and they just love us all for what we are. Its so peaceful and content here. Sure I really miss my friends but now they have a new vacation spot..lol. Anyways, Im doing great! My health is in the best shape, Ive lost a whole bunch of weight, I still havent picked up smoking, im 16 months smoke free! same with dwayne! I feel so much better now that we moved away from my family. almost like a burden was lifted off our shoulders, enough about that..hahaha..

Well, Makenna is getting closer to that 2 year mark, and im telling ya its really hard! I wish that i didnt get my tubes tied. I want another baby! My little girl that once weighed 6lbs 14 oz is now a 20 lbs blubber butt! shes a toddler now....
Makenna has many milestones, that im so proud of her. Shes fully potty trained now, she doesnt even wear a pullup! shes no longer on bottles, those were taken about 3 months ago, shes in a toddlers bed, shes talking, she said UP, DOWN, NO, BAD, MOM,DAD,POPI,DOG, HERE, BOO, MINE, PLEASE, THANKS and a few others that arent coming to mind. Shes growing up so well. Shes a little mini me. Loves dancing, her hair is sooooo long, that i can braid it. she so different compaired to last winter.

Alex and Jaiden are both in school, I cried when Jaiden went to school even tho its just pre-school hes still in school. haha. Alex is in grade 4 and even has a girlfriend, still my little skater boy. Jaiden is still into the tonka trucks. His anger and aggrision is gone since we moved here. I think cause its so peaceful here...

And i will be 28 on friday! AHHHHHH im almost in the dirty 30's club.. But i guess im still under 30 just pushing 30..hehe. shhhh dont tell anyone.

Well Im proud to say the you shall see more of me on here. I would like some updates..

Lova to allt he pal girls!

Brandy

November 24th, 2009, 04:53 PM
ChattyAshley's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Good to hear from you, Brandy! I'm the same as you, I only pop by here once in awhile to update, but I'm trying to stop by more often.

Thanks to Babydoll213 for my cute siggy!
November 25th, 2009, 06:30 AM
mom 2 haley & tyler's Avatar formerly mommy2haley17
Brandy! I miss you so much girl. I'm so glad all is better for you guys. Woohoo for losing weight and no smoking for 16 months is awesome. You go girl!! I can't believe she is almost 2. I need new pics. Glad both boys are doing so well. I'm glad you'll be around more now.

November 25th, 2009, 12:03 PM
madmum_sarah's Avatar formally sarah_the_sane_1
brandy!!!!!!
its so good to see you back hunny!
i cant believe your little princess is nearly 2! where did the time go?
im pleased to hear you are feeling better in yourself now you are away from them hunny. sometimes you really do just have to say enough is enough!

as for me.. kara was born 13th july and is a gorgeous bright little girl and a little while ago (almost 2 weeks ago ) i found out number 7 is on the way!
total shock as we thought we were being VERY careful (although not for the first 2 months ) but still, i guess when a baby wants you as their mother there is just no stopping it
xxx

Friends are the family you choose yourself and I love my JM sisters!
November 26th, 2009, 04:45 AM
*Pamela*
Glad to hear an update from you and that you are all doing so great! Have you opened up a new shop?

Gabriella just turned one and is 16 pounds, 27 3/4 inches long and growing like a weed. Ethanael started big school this year, they start the reception year at 4 and he just turned 4 in July so it's been hard going to school from 8:50am to 3:20pm but he is getting better and he has learned so much.

And a big WOW for your big girl. How did you get her out of diapers and pullups so early and quickly? How does she do at night?

I'm so proud of her!
November 27th, 2009, 05:23 PM
katiegirl's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I has been way too long since we heard from you. I am so happy that your life is going so great right now.
Sounds like you move has been wonderful for you and your family. I still can't believe that Makenna is almost 2, there is just no way!

November 28th, 2009, 10:54 PM
Mega Super Mommy
What an awesome update! You can always have your tubes reversed.....tee heee heeee!
Glad you are doing well!
November 29th, 2009, 11:28 AM
Brittanie's Avatar just me
Hey Brandy!! I'm glad to hear you're doing so much better!

I also want to know how you did that with potty training. Erin refuses to go in the potty, and I'm so frustrated. She makes me change her the moment she goes, but she won't go in the potty. Grrr.

Patrick's doing great, he just turned 9 months old. He's cruising and so close to standing on his own. He's getting bigger every day and part of me is getting baby hungry. =p

Glad to see you again!

November 30th, 2009, 08:45 AM
kellyanne's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hi Brandy! Thanks for checking in...its so great to hear from you! I really can't believe Makenna is almost 2....makes me realize how long I've been on these boards. Great job on the potty training. I got lucky with Cori and she trained super early, I'm hoping for the same this time around. Congrats on your new healthier lifestyle too!! And don't worry too much about 28, its not too bad . My DH, BIL, SIL all have already turned 30, so I'm the baby of the bunch which makes me feel a bit better. My little one is 6 months old! She had some reflux problems, but is improving now.

3 angels Feb, Mar, Aug of 2008
November 30th, 2009, 08:51 AM
HippyMomOf4's Avatar Hippy Mom Extraordinaire
Send a message via AIM to HippyMomOf4 Send a message via MSN to HippyMomOf4 Send a message via Yahoo to HippyMomOf4
Glad to hear an update from you, its been awhile And i'm glad to hear things are going good and i can't believe you LO is getting close to turning 2, its just crazy how fast they grow. I'm due any day now with our baby boy.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search