hmmmm......

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy After Loss Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 1st, 2009, 10:27 AM
IAMommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Before I was pg with Cecil, my AF cycles were like clock-work....Every 30 days......I was due for AF Yesterday and no sign of her at all.....

Just checking with the BTDT mommies....did your cycles return to normal after your first PPAF? I am also wondering my cycle is off due to BF still.

ETA: Cecil is 7 month's TODAY!!!!! I can't believe it has already been 7 months.....he has grown soo much and is developing such an awesome personality. He LOVES to explore everything! and he has learned to make raspberries on my arm and face - he thinks this is soo funny and will laugh after doing it. I will try to post some new pics soon.

Last edited by IAMommy; December 1st, 2009 at 10:30 AM.
December 1st, 2009, 10:37 AM
Pitridge's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Awww that's so cute......I want to see pictures, I want to see pictures!! It's sort of amazing the things that will make then laugh, and that's the most wonderful sound in the world.
7 months already, where does time go.....
AF? Still no sign of mine, so sorry I am no help.

December 2nd, 2009, 06:35 AM
*Pamela*
Pics, me too, me too! They grow way too fast. I got my af back when she was about 5 months and they are like clockwork and shorter now. Before they were all screwy. I liked screwy
December 2nd, 2009, 09:59 AM
IAMommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
LOL Pamela! I hate Screwy!! Oh Well, I think I am just going to go with (or I guess without) the flow. If the witch deciedes to visit, OK and if not, OK - she'll have to show her ugly face sometime....

I will try to post pics tonight after Cecil Goes to bed. I wanted also to add that I saw cecil scoot himself forward several times last night. Not quite crawling yet, but I don't think it will be long. he is VERY curious right now and is always wanting toys that are just out of his reach, so I think he is quite motivated to get moving LOL
December 2nd, 2009, 10:05 AM
Pitridge's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
YAY for Cecil!!!!!!!! That's how Alex started, and before we knew it, he was crawling.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search