What's your LO eating?

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy After Loss Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 9th, 2009, 12:35 PM
Sabina's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I love to hear about what our LO's are eating. How much formula? Are they starting solids? On homo milk yet? What's there favorite food?

Benjamin is eating regular food with a sippy of homo milk in the morning and one at night. He eats almost anything, he is a good eater. He is just discovering junk food now as the holiday season is coming around and Im not impressed
December 9th, 2009, 12:52 PM
Pitridge's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm still nursing Alex, so he BF in the morning & night during the week and more often during the weekend. He is now on solids, eats oatmeal for breakfast with BM, veggies + BM for lunch, Fruit +BM mid afternoon and veggies/fruit with chicken for dinner. We a re working on starting him with a sippy cup, but no luck so far.

December 9th, 2009, 01:54 PM
Mommy2Makenna's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Makenna is on formula. The only thing I've introduced besides formula is prune juice. She gets 1/2 oz of prune juice mixed with 1/2 oz of water. She gets this twice per day. It has REALLY helped her constipation issues.

Later this month I plan on starting her with oatmeal.

December 9th, 2009, 04:13 PM
IAMommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Cecil is still on BM. He gets at least 3oz-5oz of BM every 3 hours (which is a LOT of pumping for while I'm at work) He has cereal mixed with BM in the AM, he eats a veggie for lunch and a veggie for dinner. He also LOVES these rice crackers called Mum-Mums. I can't even set them on the table until after he as finished eating his veggies or all he wants is the mum-mums.LOL!! I sort of wish he wouldn't want to breast feed so much at night - we are still waking-up 2-4 times a night to eat. I will continue for as long as he needs it, but how much is everyone else feeding their LO's at night??
December 9th, 2009, 04:16 PM
Pitridge's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Sam-I'm sorry Cecil still wakes up to feed at night. Alex hasn't done that since he was 3 months old. We feed Alex 3tbl of oatmeal about 20 minute before I nurse him to sleep, he seems to sleep better through the night, you could try something like that.

December 9th, 2009, 07:21 PM
kellyanne's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Juliana eats BM, rice cereal every couple of days, and one 6 oz bottle of Enfamil AR each night. She has had avocado twice now too. She still wakes to eat at night too. The ped told me I could stop feeding her at night, but I'm not really sure I could do that.....what do I do....let her cry? Cori took until 8 months or so to sleep consistently through the night, so I won't worry about it until then at least.

3 angels Feb, Mar, Aug of 2008
December 10th, 2009, 05:55 AM
*Pamela*
Gabriella is a piggy and will eat anything. She still only has her 2 bottom teeth but she does really well eating with us. She is pretty much eating everything but fish. She has 1 cup of whole milk a day and she still bf's 3-4 times a day. Hoping to get her through the flu season and then wean her.
December 10th, 2009, 07:35 AM
Sabina's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Wow there are so many babies in so many different stages, it's great! Looking forward to starting all over again LOL!

Patty - the sippy cup take some getting used to. I remember one day Benjamin just sucked and figured it out but it took at least a couple of weeks of fooling around with it before it he "got it".

Sacha - Good luck with the Oatmeal! Don't rush into it. Whenever you think she is ready.

Sam - Benjamin loved the Mum Mum's too. Have you tried the Puffs and Crunchies? Benjamin was a HUGE fan of the Crunchies but only after he had finished, like you said - he wouldn't eat his meal if he saw the crunchies.

Kelly - Don't feel bad that she still wakes up, just do whatever you think is best. I have no advice as Benjamin slept through the night at 6 weeks but as long as you are okay with it, what does it matter?

Pamela - Way to go on the BFing!! Super Mom!!!
December 12th, 2009, 07:10 AM
mom 2 haley & tyler's Avatar formerly mommy2haley17
Sam, Tyler LOVES Mum Mums too. I'll have to try the crunchies like Sabine mentioned. He also still doesn't sleep through the night. He wakes up 1, sometimes 2 times a night for a bottle.

He eats anything you put in front of him. He's a really good eater. He still on his lactose free formula. He mostly eats what we eat now. The only baby food he really eats anymore is cereal and some fruits. I've tried to sippy cup, but he thinks it's a toy or chew thing mostly. I've given him some watered down homo milk a few times and he seems to like it, but still loves his formula.

All our babies are getting so big

December 13th, 2009, 09:03 PM
dee68's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to dee68
Katie loved Mum Mums too !

now she gets "Snikkidy's" grilled cheese flavored...lol...and she loves Gerber Grads puffed zesty tomato sticks.
she is a great eater and loves just about anything.
breakfasts are usually eggs,oatmeal & toast, pancakes & fruit,waffles....usually with a cup of milk....or very diluted apple juice.

snackies....low salt ritz crackers,cheese, apple slices, puffed whatever ! lol

lunches....wow the range is wide! Gerber grad ravioli's, grilled cheese, veggies & fruits, sometimes eggs, if she didnt eat a great breakfast.

dinner....just about whatever we have or a gerber grad dinner...plus what we have ! lol

bedtime snack....fruit, oatmeal, oatmeal cookie with milk, slice of whole wheat toast...whatever kind of mood she is in !

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search