Glad the holidays are over!

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy After Loss Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 29th, 2009, 08:35 AM
Sabina's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
What's one thing you hate about the holiday season?
December 29th, 2009, 08:37 AM
mom 2 haley & tyler's Avatar formerly mommy2haley17
I'm actually ready to have my house back to normal....all the decorations put away!

December 29th, 2009, 08:48 AM
^ Me too! I have a very small house and it's just so cluttered and we had to move furniture to fit the tree in. I am ready for my house back.

I think the hardest part of the holidays for me is my disfunctional family. My sister is a horrible mother that parties all the time and never sees her kids and my brother is a drug addict that never sees his son or pays child support. It's really, really hard on me emotional over the holidays with having to see them so much.
December 29th, 2009, 09:13 AM
mom 2 haley & tyler's Avatar formerly mommy2haley17
I'm so sorry Sabina. It's so sad that people like that can have children they don't want and other who would be wonderful parents can't concieve. I hope you get to feeling better soon.

December 29th, 2009, 12:10 PM
Mommy2Makenna's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I hate putting away holiday decorations too, but I'm going to say Holiday traffic... It took us 8.25 hours to get to NC for the holiday weekend and 10.75 hours to get home. YUCK! The one good thing is that my dh drove the WHOLE way and I got to sit in the backseat and play with my little girl.

Sabina -- I'm sorry that you have a difficult family. I agree with Michelle -- with so much infertility, it makes me really sad when people don't seem to love or care for their own children.

December 30th, 2009, 06:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mommy2Makenna View Post
Sabina -- I'm sorry that you have a difficult family. I agree with Michelle -- with so much infertility, it makes me really sad when people don't seem to love or care for their own children.
Thanks for understanding ladies. I hate posting about personal drama on here but with all I have been through to have Benjamin in my life, it makes it all the more harder to deal with and I know you ladies will understand that. Before Benjamin was born my sister said to her husband "I never wanted to be a wife or a mother" and it has literally torn us apart. Her children are beautiful and thankfully for my parents they are a big part of Benjamin's life and well taken care of. It just breaks my heart to see her with them, never caring about them and always yelling at them. It was a very hard Christmas for me and as I usually try to avoid being anywhere she is.
December 31st, 2009, 11:17 PM
HippyMomOf4's Avatar Hippy Mom Extraordinaire
Send a message via AIM to HippyMomOf4 Send a message via MSN to HippyMomOf4 Send a message via Yahoo to HippyMomOf4
all the shopping lol and everything being so busy

January 3rd, 2010, 10:39 PM
victorialv's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Sorry to hear about the family stuff Sabina. I know how frustrating/sad family stuff can be.

I just really dislike how rude people get the week before Christmas. I mean, c'mon let's celebrate the season, not knock eachother out to get to the check out stand first.

Angels in Heavan.
Helena May, June 28, 2007 & Alexander Michael, October 11, 2007

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search