Presents!

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy After Loss Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 29th, 2009, 08:37 AM
Sabina's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
1. Did your LO's open presents this year?
2. What was the best present they got?
3. What was your favorite present this year?
4. What was the best present you gave someone?
December 29th, 2009, 09:16 AM
mom 2 haley & tyler's Avatar formerly mommy2haley17
1. Did your LO's open presents this year? yes
2. What was the best present they got? Haley got a puppy vet playset she loved and Tyler got a ride on Cars car the push and ride. They got LOTS of other stuff to, but those are the favs.
3. What was your favorite present this year? My dad bought me a new camera
4. What was the best present you gave someone? I got my dad a digital frame that he loved. It has pics of my kids on it. He loves his grandbabies!! And everyone LOVED our family pics!

December 29th, 2009, 09:29 AM
IAMommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
1. Did your LO's open presents this year? Sort-of....As soon as he got a handful of paper - That was good enough for him - LOL

2. What was the best present they got? My SIL made him a hand sewn quilt that was beautiful

3. What was your favorite present this year? DH got me a WII fit and MIL got me a nice new coat and my Dad got me a nice necklace - I love them all.

4. What was the best present you gave someone? I found Winnie the Pooh Stuffed Animals for Cecil for X-Mas - He LOVES Winnie the Pooh.
December 29th, 2009, 12:29 PM
Mommy2Makenna's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
1. Did your LO's open presents this year? As much as possible -- of course we really had to help her. Sometimes she would get ahold of the paper right and rip it off, but she really needed a lot of help.

2. What was the best present they got? DH's parents bought her a sit-to-walk activity board. She can sit up and play with it or when she starts walking, she can push it around. Here is a pic...

3. What was your favorite present this year? We spent Christmas at DH's family and we don't specifically exchange gifts -- we do a white elephant exchange (well, a variant of while elephant at least). DH and I haven't exchanged gifts yet and we will be exchanging gifts with my family over new years, so I'll have to get back to you on that one.

4. What was the best present you gave someone?
My nephew's birthday is 12/10 so as a combination for his birthday and Christmas, he got a Wii.

December 30th, 2009, 06:11 AM
Sabina's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
^OMG I want a Wii so bad!!! DH won't let me get one

1. Did your LO's open presents this year? Yes he finally got it and was ripping through the gifts, screaming when it was a car, and then demanding I take it out of the package for him. It was awesome!

2. What was the best present they got? Ummm he got so many presents but I think HIS favorite would be his truck that carries cars. My favorite for him would be all the clothes LOL

3. What was your favorite present this year? Well since I didn't get a baby for Christmas I would say Benjamin's present. My Mom had the kids make us ornaments, well they painted them, and I LOVE mine. It's so precious. I love kid made gifts.

4. What was the best present you gave someone? I made Benjamin's baby sitter a picture frame with a really sweet poem in it, Benjamin's hand print, and some pics of him with her. She loved it and I really wanted to do something special for her since she has been so special in Benjamin's life.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search