Update on us

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy After Loss Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 12th, 2010, 10:08 AM
mom 2 haley & tyler's Avatar formerly mommy2haley17
Sorry I've been pretty MIA lately. We were all sick over the holidays. Dh has been having some abdominal pains and been tested for everything. They tested his gallbladder and there are some abnormalities. He goes to see a surgeon on the 19th. I hope there's some other treatment than surgery.

My baby boy is walking He started last Friday night. He is doing so good already. He also started waving bye-bye, doing the indian thing with his hand on his mouth (ya know ayayayayay), and he's getting a top tooth in. So far we only have 2 bottom teeth. He is getting so big. He will be one in a few weeks. I'm trying to decide what theme I want his party to be. It's either Mickey Mouse or Thomas the Train (I think)

Haley is doing good. Although she has been quite a handful lately. She has been terrible about talking back and not minding.

I check in everyday just don't always post. I'm going through some personal and financial crap and just can't seem to get into anything lately. I think of you all everyday though.

January 12th, 2010, 05:29 PM
Sabina's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Awww I am so sorry to hear you are going through some rough times right now. If you ever need to talk please pm me.

Sounds like Tyler is learning like crazy! Walking and waving and growing teeth! It must be really exciting around your house. Sorry Haley is being a handful, hopefully she'll settle down soon. I just can't picture that angel face talking back LOL but people say that about Benjamin all the time and trust me, he can through quite the tantrum.

I'll be praying that your DH doesn't need surgery and they find out what is wrong with him. It's not fun going through surgery. Keep us up to date.

Even if you don't post we are always thinking of you so be sure to update us once in a while. We miss you.
January 18th, 2010, 04:45 AM
IAMommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
ahhhh...michele...I hope everyone in your family is well now! Tyler is WALKING!!!!! OMG that is GREAT!! I can't beleive that he will be one soon....I keep remebering the feb09 baby boom like it was yesterday. It sounds like Haley is trying to discover some indepenance....hopefully the backtalking is just a quick phase she will soon pass.

Hope you have a great week....Thinking of you too and hoping everying is turning around for you.
January 18th, 2010, 08:32 AM
Thanks ladies.

January 18th, 2010, 06:50 PM
Just wondering how everyone is doing? Did you find out about DH yet?
January 20th, 2010, 08:50 AM
He has to have his gallbladder removed next Wednesday. It's only functioning at 13%. So, this should be fun! I'll have 3 kids at home for about 2 weeks. I'm sure I won't be on here much. Thanks for asking Sabina.

January 20th, 2010, 09:39 AM
Pitridge's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Sorry to hear you are going through a rough time, you know I'm here for you. I can't believe that Tyler is walking! Alex started doing the Indian thing while in Spain, people thought it was hilarious. Sorry to hear you will have a house full of kids for 2 weeks, I wish I lived closer and could help you out.

January 20th, 2010, 10:50 AM
Oh no! I am so sorry to hear that. It will be a hard two weeks for sure! I hope everything goes well and the two weeks go by quickly. I totally understand if you aren't on a lot. Take care of your little ones update us when you can. *HUGS*

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search