Misc Monday

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy After Loss Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 15th, 2010, 11:04 AM
dee68's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to dee68
Is your baby a messy eater?
Is your baby a Momma's baby or a Daddy's baby?
Is your baby a noisy eater?
Is your baby active or laid back?
Is your baby eating any finger foods?
Is your baby on a schedule?

February 15th, 2010, 11:18 AM
Pitridge's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Is your baby a messy eater? Yeap Not just messy, but now he has figured out that the dog will seat below him, so he spends his time throwing food at her to see if she will eat it and he thinks it's the funniest thing, which it is pretty funny.
Is your baby a Momma's baby or a Daddy's baby? He's momma's boy
Is your baby a noisy eater? When he nurses he makes funny noises and sometimes will stop to talk to my boobies
Is your baby active or laid back? Extremely active.
Is your baby eating any finger foods? Yes
Is your baby on a schedule? During the week, yes he is on a schedule on the weekend we tried to stay with the same schedule but it's normally impossible

February 16th, 2010, 10:00 AM
kellyanne's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Is your baby a messy eater? She isn't messy at all for solids (she doesn't want to waste a single bite) but back when her spitting was terrible, she was very messy AFTER eating.
Is your baby a Momma's baby or a Daddy's baby? Right now shes a mommy's girl, but I'm sure that will change.
Is your baby a noisy eater? Currently, because she has a bad cold and is really stuffy, but usually not.
Is your baby active or laid back? Very active physically, mellow personality.
Is your baby eating any finger foods? Not yet.
Is your baby on a schedule? Its a pretty loose schedule. We still follow her cues for naps, food, etc.

3 angels Feb, Mar, Aug of 2008
February 16th, 2010, 10:23 AM
HippyMomOf4's Avatar Hippy Mom Extraordinaire
Send a message via AIM to HippyMomOf4 Send a message via MSN to HippyMomOf4 Send a message via Yahoo to HippyMomOf4
Is your baby a messy eater? Not sure since hes not eating food yet
Is your baby a Momma's baby or a Daddy's baby? I think a mama's baby for sure
Is your baby a noisy eater? OMG yes lol
Is your baby active or laid back? he is very active in the morning times, but pretty laid back the rest of the day
Is your baby eating any finger foods? nope got a ways to go before that
Is your baby on a schedule? In a way yes, i'm very strict when he comes to schedule with my girls. Thayden takes a nap from 11-1 usually then again from 3-6. Hes up in between those times, and is usually down for the night around 9ish.

February 17th, 2010, 05:02 AM
Mommy2Makenna's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Is your baby a messy eater? Not bad at all -- I'm still feeding her with a spoon, so it's not too bad yet.
Is your baby a Momma's baby or a Daddy's baby? No preference that I can see, yet -- DH spends as much time as I do with her and he is very active in her care, so I haven't seen a preference yet.
Is your baby a noisy eater? She used to make these funny noises when she was drinking her bottle, but she has pretty much stopped now
Is your baby active or laid back? Laid back, she gets excited sometimes, but she has a very mellow personality
Is your baby eating any finger foods? Not yet.
Is your baby on a schedule? Yep...
7am 8oz bottle
9am 60-90 min nap
11am 2.5 oz jar of veggies followed by 4 oz bottle
12:30 pm 90-120 min nap
2:45 pm 8oz bottle
4:30 pm 60-90 min nap
6:30 pm 2 2.5oz jars (1 fruit, 1 veggie)
7:30 pm bath time
8:30 pm 6 oz bottle
9:00 pm bedtime

Her schedule can vary by about an hour one direction or the other and on the weekends, depending on what we have going, she doesn't always follow the same sleep pattern, but this is the general schedule we try to keep to.

I've been making the jars of fruits and veggies myself -- it's kinda fun.

February 17th, 2010, 02:57 PM
L-SBB's Avatar Bébé Cowgirl
Is your baby a messy eater? Kind of, at the end of BFing she'll "chipmunk" some milk and then drool it out of her mouth - funny, but messy
Is your baby a Momma's baby or a Daddy's baby? I really haven't seen much preference between us...DH is so active in helping to care for her, he can soothe her almost as well as I can, and he gets just as many delighted smiles from her
Is your baby a noisy eater? Not really, but sometimes she'll smack while drinking from a bottle
Is your baby active or laid back? Oh she's an active one, just like she was when she was an inside baby
Is your baby eating any finger foods? Nope
Is your baby on a schedule? Not on much of one...she eats whenever she wants, but usually takes a nap in the morning (1-3 hours) and another in the afternoon (2-3 hours) and generally falls asleep at night between 8-9pm.

Savannah Stylin!

Remembered Forever with Love
10/13/2008 (@9w2d) 10/18/2011 (@8w5d) 2/12/2012 (@4w3d) 8/13/2012 (@10w3d)

Last edited by L-SBB; February 17th, 2010 at 02:59 PM.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search