shopping for baby things again !

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy After Loss Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 8th, 2010, 10:56 PM
dee68's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to dee68
since I found out I am having a NIECE....Woooo HOOOOOOOOOOOO
I started buying ....and buying...lol
I forgot how much fun newborn things are to buy...

so far I have gotten 2 outfits
2 pairs of pants
bibs
bottle
nasal aspirator and med. dropper
booties
musical Seahorse....Katie has one and IMO EVERY baby should have it...it is great
not to mention all of the hand me downs that I have from Katie....clothes clothes clothes...bassinet,jumper,bath tub,Moses basket....

wow...makes me want to have another baby

March 9th, 2010, 05:28 AM
mom 2 haley & tyler's Avatar formerly mommy2haley17
You will be an awesome aunt Dee! Sounds like you're having fun. Shopping for babies makes you get baby fever, huh? Do you think you guys want anymore or was last time too stressful on you? Sometime I wish I wouldn't have had my tubes tied....but I have my 2 beautiful babies so I'm grateful for them.

March 9th, 2010, 07:40 AM
*SamF*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to *SamF*
Awww I love shopping too- and I love the musical seahorse- we named CJ's Seymour and he sleeps with him every night!

I can't wait till I can start shopping again for a newborn. We will be TTC this summer and if it is a girl next time i know I will be going crazy, there was so much I saw when shopping for CJ that I loved- but DH would freak if I get him to much 'girly' stuff.

March 9th, 2010, 09:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by *SamF* View Post
Awww I love shopping too- and I love the musical seahorse- we named CJ's Seymour and he sleeps with him every night!

I can't wait till I can start shopping again for a newborn. We will be TTC this summer and if it is a girl next time i know I will be going crazy, there was so much I saw when shopping for CJ that I loved- but DH would freak if I get him to much 'girly' stuff.
Katie's is Sea Sea...lol.....she has had it since day 1 and still uses it at night...LOVE it!
ttcing this summer? wooooooo hoooooooooooo!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mom 2 haley & tyler View Post
You will be an awesome aunt Dee! Sounds like you're having fun. Shopping for babies makes you get baby fever, huh? Do you think you guys want anymore or was last time too stressful on you? Sometime I wish I wouldn't have had my tubes tied....but I have my 2 beautiful babies so I'm grateful for them.
we would love another baby....but honestly Michelle, you ladies have no idea how sick I was..... I would be so afraid things would be worse kwim?.and now with me being 41,factor in the diabetes, and if I got Pre E again as bad or worse..
I could not bear the thought of not seeing Katie grow up....that is what scares me the most

March 9th, 2010, 12:58 PM
mom 2 haley & tyler's Avatar formerly mommy2haley17
Oh honey, I remember what you went through. I completely understand being scared and not wanting to risk yourself. Big hugs to you honey!

March 9th, 2010, 02:50 PM
kellyanne's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Congratulations Auntie Dee! How exciting...I love buying baby stuff!

We're going through the same thing right now, Dee. My issues were not nearly as life threatening for me as yours, but I still worry about it (not to mention the miscarriages). We are looking into foster/adoption as a possible means of having more without HAVING more .

3 angels Feb, Mar, Aug of 2008
March 10th, 2010, 05:46 AM
IAMommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Dee - you will be an awesome aunti and it sounds like your sister won't have much to buy after you give her all your loot LOL!!! When is your little neice supposed to make her grand appreance??
March 10th, 2010, 09:44 PM
thanks ladies !!

she is due in July.....I am hoping we have a close relationship with her...my BIL & SIL do not really do much of the "family" thing...well not with Mick's family anyway

btw i told Mick I want to TTC.....LOL....you should have seen his face....
I added....just joking...kinda ....

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search