PAL Grad's Chit Chat Thread

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy After Loss Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 3rd, 2010, 08:27 AM
kellyanne's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hey everyone! Just got back from Jamaica. My kids are doing great and my pregnancy is going fine. I couldn't believe how well the kids did while we were gone. Juliana is just starting a language explosion, she seems to be picking up new words daily. She is also starting to recognize that she can tell us exactly what she wants (which is usually food) and will throw a little tantrum if she doesn't get her way. The new little one is a busy baby and doesn't often give me a chance to wonder how he is doing. I feel tons of movement and he likes to wedge up under my rib cage. My 24 week appointment is October 11.
Our trip was wonderful, I highly recommend a kid-free chance to be with your spouse. We'll probably try to save up and do it again in a few years. It was very hard to leave them, but it was also so great just to be with DH. And the resort we went to was paradise. The food was so incredible that I'm a bit worried about being weighed at my next appointment. Unfortunately, Tropical Storm Nicole hit during our last two days and did some pretty major damage. The Jamaican people are so positive and laid-back though, I completely admire their perspective on life. Here are some photos, pre-storm of course. All of the pictures were taken by me on our beach at the resort.

3 angels Feb, Mar, Aug of 2008
October 4th, 2010, 09:35 AM
IAMommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
So gald you had a great time kelly!! Those pics are breathtaking!
October 4th, 2010, 09:37 AM
Pitridge's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Kelly, Jamaica!!!!!! How come you took dh and not me? My cousin just came back from Jamaica, he had a breakfast place over there. Love the picture and happy to hear baby is doing great.
Sam-How's the baby doing?
Lara-How's Savannah doing?

October 4th, 2010, 10:51 AM
IAMommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Lara - Savannah has the prettiest smile of any baby I think I have ever seen. Every time I see her pic, it makes me smile too. She is such a big girl, and oh my with the teeth....I think she has more teeth than Cecil lol!

Patty......Have you made your big move yet? Just wondering if you have started being a SAHM yet and how that is going. Any TTC related news.....I keep checking on you to see if you have made any big announcements. Keeping my fingers crossed for you always.

Kelly ....So glad to hear that your baby boy is doing so awesomely!! Have you picked any names out yet? What do Juliana and Cori think of your growing belly?

We are all doing great here. We have our Big ultrasound on Oct 13th. (it's a little later than normal, I will be 22-23 weeks by then) I had to wait for the high risk doctor to schedule it and he only comes down once a month. Baby is moving around....My Placenta is on top, so I don't feel every movement, but I can still feel enough to know all is OK. I have really gotten into a nesting phase. I had DH help me re-arrange our living room, clean our carpets, move our fridge and stove out to sweep and mop behind, ext...he says he is glad to go back to work to get some rest lol. I never had these urges with Cecil's pregnancy, but oh well....my house is very clean and I love it.

Cecil is doing great. He is starting to mimic what I say a lot more. This morning his new word was horse. We have really been doing a lot with him lately. We have taken him to the zoo, to Adventureland (an amusement park), camping, to the renaissance fair, ext.......we wanted to do fun stuff with him while we still could.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search