Savannah's 4 month appt

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy After Loss Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 26th, 2010, 02:40 PM
L-SBB's Avatar Bébé Cowgirl
It went pretty well other than she's still sick (booo, day 10 of her being ill) and Pedi says in addition to a cold she's also recovering from bronchiolitis...even though he said it's a virus ,so had we brought her in they would have told us to do what we were already doing (saline drops, humidifier, etc), I still feel like a bad mom for not taking her in sooner...we did call their advice nurse who told us to watch for fever and labored breathing...her breathing was not normal but not what i'd call labored and she never ran an elevated temp...anyway, next time I think I'll bring her in regardless of what the advice nurse says.

They still let her have her vax shots today so I'm sure we're in for a rough weekend since she's sick already...and DH & I have both come down with what she has (cold + cough + sore throat ugh) so we're quite a sight today

And for her stats...well let's just say she continues to be our BIG girl! Pedi said to expect her height growth to slow soon but that we might want to look into putting her into a Volleyball program when she's a little older 'cause he expects her to be tall

Her height was 26 1/4" (97%), weight was 15lbs 13oz (90%) and head was 16 1/2" (75%)....this is up from 95% in height/95% in weight & 50% head size at 2 months. And we're moving her into size 9 carters & 6-12months in everything else today as she basically can't fit into the 3-6 months anymore!

Savannah Stylin!

Remembered Forever with Love
10/13/2008 (@9w2d) 10/18/2011 (@8w5d) 2/12/2012 (@4w3d) 8/13/2012 (@10w3d)
March 27th, 2010, 11:05 AM
kellyanne's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Wow, she is pretty close to the same size as Ana. 26 1/2 and almost 17 lbs at 9 1/2 months. I hope that she gets better soon. We've had the lingering cough around here too. And you are NOT a bad mom for not taking her in, there isn't anything they can do for these viruses. Yay for a great appointment!

I say volleyball and basketball training might not be a bad idea....gotta start young to compete for those college scholarships .

3 angels Feb, Mar, Aug of 2008
March 28th, 2010, 04:59 PM
dee68's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to dee68
sounds like it was a good appt overall...I am sorry she is sick !
don't be too hard on yourself about....and yep, next time...do what you feel is best...
we went round for round with our old ped for a MONTH....when I KNEW there was more than just a cold. Go with your instincts mama !!

I hope all of you get better soon !!!!!

April 5th, 2010, 09:42 AM
Pitridge's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
You are an awesome mom. There has been many times that I wasted my time, the doctor's time because I took Alex to the doctor for them to tell me, keep doing what you are doing.
I hope she gets better soon.

April 7th, 2010, 01:35 PM
IAMommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Oh My Gosh.....I LOVE the new pic in your siggy.....Savannah is just beautiful!

I hope she is feeling better now. Did she have a good easter holiday?

She is a big girl!! That is great.......Isn't it a little sad when they outgrow their clothes.....I mean It's great that our LO's are getting sooo big, but it's sad when you run accross a favorite outfit and know that your baby will never be that small again.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search