What's the babies/toddlers doing now?

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy After Loss Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 12th, 2010, 05:56 PM
Mega Super Mommy
So all the babies are at different stages so what are they doing?

milestones

weight: over 15 pounds(she has her appointment on the 26 for 6 months shots, she is late from being sick a few months back)
milestones: She has found her ears, started rolling from tummy to back, and is sitting alone(4 minute record today),reaching for me(opposed to leaning her body), standing longer with help, sleeping on tummy.
Oh and we have two teeth and she's cranky so must be getting ready for more.

http://stitchingthroughlife.blogspot.com/ my cross stitch blog, my outlet.
http://chriscrossdesigns.blogspot.com/ my Cross Stitch Designs

April 12th, 2010, 07:01 PM
kellyanne's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Wow! She is 6 months old?? She'll be on the move in no time!

Juliana
weight: about 17 lbs
milestones: She is walking proficiently now. She hasn't stood up without pulling up yet, but she came so close last night that I bet it will happen here soon. Then she won't need to crawl at all! She is growing in her top four teeth. She is babbling (Praise the Lord) everything EXCEPT mama. She gives high-fives and is now waving fairly often too. No clapping yet, though. No words either....except for "mmmm" during feedings and possibly "gee" for kitty (that may just be wishful thinking though).

3 angels Feb, Mar, Aug of 2008
April 12th, 2010, 07:06 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Good grief 10 months already, and walking.
What's the plans for her first birthday and how is big sis enjoying sharing.

April 12th, 2010, 07:11 PM
L-SBB's Avatar Bébé Cowgirl
wow Norah is such a cutie!! I'm impressed she can sit so long w/o assistance...I can't imagine Savannah will be able to at 6 months (she's leaning tower of Pisa in an sitting assist chair right now....sitting alone seems impossible!)

Kelly - we seriously need a video of Juliana walking! And I'm glad she's babbling for you now...I have this funny feeling once she really starts gabbing she'll never be quiet again

As for Savannah:
weight: 15lbs 13oz at 4 months, so I imagine she's over 16lbs now
milestones: She's able to roll from back to tummy, but rarely feels like showing that skill off She's great at grabbing things, chewing on everything (we think teething may be starting soon) and she laughs a lot - which is seriously adorable! When she's on her tummy she's making crawling motions with her legs & arms together...thankfully she hasn't figured out how to get her belly up so she's stuck in place still

Savannah Stylin!

Remembered Forever with Love
10/13/2008 (@9w2d) 10/18/2011 (@8w5d) 2/12/2012 (@4w3d) 8/13/2012 (@10w3d)
April 12th, 2010, 07:38 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Lara, I worked with her with a ball, hers is one of those Elmo face balls that laugh and move. She would hold it and it helped her balance. I did the same with the boys but they were a little older before they got it. Once Savannah gets it you will be amazed how fast things go, Norah has go so fast in the last two months.

April 13th, 2010, 08:31 AM
Pitridge's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
For Alex:
weight: at his 1 year appointment he was 20lbs so we are thinking he might be close to 22lbs now
milestones: Well he is finally walking!!!!!!!!!!!!! No sign of him saying mama, but he says daddy and what sound like "what's that" as he points at stuff He waves when he feels like . He has figured out how to put his finger up his nose so now he will do it all the time, I need a picture of this.

April 13th, 2010, 09:04 AM
Mommy2Makenna's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Awesome idea... thanks for posting!!

Age She will be 10 months on Sunday
Weight Two weeks ago she was 18 lbs 11 oz (29" tall) My sister sat her on the bathroom scale this weekend and it said 20.0 (but who knows how accurate that is).
Milestones She is crawling FAST -- I can't take my eye off her for a second anymore. She waves and when I clap her hands, she keeps them open (so they actually make noise) but she hasn't clapped by herself. She sure knows how to bang her hands down on the table (and the keyboard) though. She pulls herself up in her crib, walks around to the back and turns on the mobile by herself (there are 3 buttons: heartbeat, nature and bach -- she ALWAYS picks nature and when we select something else, she stands up and changes it to nature -- so cute!) She LOVES walking while holding onto our fingers. She takes the hugest steps! She is in a hurry to get wherever she is going. She LOVES looking at pictures on the wall. Every time she looks at pictures she says "Da Da". She thinks all pictures are Daddy. She is turning VERY quickly into a daddy's girl. After we came back from our weekend getaway, she couldn't get enough of daddy. Last night he was holding her and playing with her giving her big kisses on her cheeks. She turns around, mouth wide open and tries to kiss him back. I was tearing up just watching them interact last night. DH is just eating it up too. She can grab food with her thumb and forefinger and feed it to herself (she tries to do the same thing to the cat food -- we need to find a new home for that quickly!) We finally got the baby gate up on the top of the stairs so I feel much better about that. She has 2 teeth on the bottom (that she's had since December) and we keep thinking she is working on more, but they haven't popped out yet. Ok, I think I could go on forever, but I guess I'll stop here...

April 13th, 2010, 10:34 AM
kellyanne's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I just can't get over how big she is getting, Sacha. I know exactly what you mean about watching them interact with DH and just melting. I have TWO daddy's girls. I forgot to talk about the pincher grasp and self-feeding but Juliana is doing that too and I think it is just adorable!

3 angels Feb, Mar, Aug of 2008
April 15th, 2010, 01:43 PM
PixieQueen's Avatar Hi-Tech Hippie
Send a message via Yahoo to PixieQueen
Tesla just turned 4 mos. I can't believe it! She was weighed at 3 mos and was just under 11 1/2 lbs, so she's probably getting close to 12. I don't know how long she is, but she still fits 0-3 clothes. She laughs all the time, and rolls from tummy to back. I'm bad about giving her enough tummy time, but she's trying really hard to roll from back to tummy, and she can get her butt in the air and knees under her. If she could just figure out her arms, she'd be crawling. Time is going way too fast!

April 19th, 2010, 06:43 AM
IAMommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I am a bit behind on this lol, but here we go....

Age -ALMOST 1 (in two weeks)

Weight - We weighed him this weekend and he was 18.2lbs

Milestones - He can wave and say bye-bye.....When some of his toys shut off, they say bye-bye, and he will wave and say bye bye back to them....it makes DH and I laugh. Other words.....He says momma and dadda to Me and dh now - he uses the words correctly, and when he goes after our dogs he says dou...... I **Think** he is trying to say dog. He is also standing on his own now - I think he will start walking soon. He is also starting to stack things. Before he would just take apart his ring stacker, but now he tries to put it back together too.
April 19th, 2010, 11:21 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Kaetlin. Kaet as Dh would say
Age .. 8.5 months
Weight . At 8 months she weighed 17 lbs 8 ozs and 29 inches long

What is doing now . Eating anything in sight. Forget about baby food. She wants the real stuff.. She FINALLY pulled herself up last night. She still does not crawl but did get on her hands and knees yesterday too. She only has rolled over maybe a dozen times and that is pushing it.. She says Mama and dada and is starting to wave bye bye.. She has her two bottom teeth and she is getting so big ...

Kelly - wow walking at 10 months that is great ... as you can ready we are just lucky that she is starting to pull herself up !!HAHAHA

She thinks she is big stuff !
April 21st, 2010, 04:08 AM
*Pamela*
Age--17 months today

weight--19 a few days ago and I think she is 29 inches, she's still so teeny.

milestones--she loves going outside now that the weather is warmer. Thinks she knows it all, wants to walk to Ethanael's school AND back but she needs walking shoes and they are hard to find in her size. She says alot of words now. Loves blowing kisses to daddy. Her favorite activity is taking all the food and bowls out of the cabinets, yesterday she had bulger wheat all over the carpet. She is very assertive now as well.
April 27th, 2010, 02:31 PM
victorialv's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Wow, I loved reading all the updates!! It really caught me up!

Hayden is 16 mos now and weighs about 25 lbs.

As far as milestones are concerned, he is saying about 20 words, he is starting to run, he is trying to use utensils (oh no!), climbing on everything, enjoying ride on toys and really beginning to let me know that he wants to be the boss. lol!

Angels in Heavan.
Helena May, June 28, 2007 & Alexander Michael, October 11, 2007

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search