Lost my baby boy right after birth:(

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy After Loss Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 3rd, 2010, 09:22 AM
hello I am 27 and I have recently had a M/C last march and got Pregnant in July of 09 I just had my baby boy on April 14th 2010 and 11 hours later he passed away. i am still waiting on the autopsy report and I am so heart broken, made at the world. I keep wondering what in the world did I do wrong. did I eat something, lift something to heavy, or am I just poison to my own body. I am empty inside right now . I have and amazing husband a very smart beautiful 5 year old and a great family to lean on but every time I look at them or anyone else I feel I have let all of them down like I failed. I was suppose to keep him save and protect my baby and I couldn't. I never got to see him with his eyes open and the only time I got to hold him was when he died in my arms. My question to anyone is have you went through this and if so how did you get through it and were you able to have a healthy pregnancy after that?
May 3rd, 2010, 09:56 AM
katiegirl's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am truly sorry for you loss.
There are a couple ladies on this board that have been in your shoes, hopefully they will respond to you with encouraging stories.
I hope that the autopsy results will give you at least a few answers.

May 3rd, 2010, 10:50 AM
kellyanne's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm so sorry for your losses. Please don't blame yourself. It is natural to want to know why, and hopefully the autopsy results are helpful, but in these cases it is almost never something YOU did. I have a wonderfully supportive family and a beautiful daughter too....but after three losses, I needed support from people who could understand what I was feeling. That's why I joined these boards (now I'm just here because these women are my friends ). I also eventually had to talk to a counselor. My losses were earlier, but like Katie said, there are women here who've had later losses and gone on to successful pregnancies. I also know that justmommies has a Stillbirth board in a different section. Again, I'm so sorry and I hope that you can find some support here.

3 angels Feb, Mar, Aug of 2008
May 3rd, 2010, 11:34 AM
Mommy2Makenna's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm so sorry for your loss! May I ask you his name?

May 3rd, 2010, 11:48 AM
IAMommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I am very deeply sorry for your loss. No one should ever have to know the feeling of loosing a baby. So many of your words are very familiar to me, and I wish I could give a huge hug. I had 20 week loss of twins, so not a full term loss, but they were very loved and very much so missed.

The best way I delt with our loss was to talk talk talk about it. Talk about my babies, talk about my feelings - accept that I loved my babies and at the same time I felt angry, sad, devestated, embarrased (blaming myself), empty, lonely and a little lost.

Time has really helped, along with family support and the support of the girls on JM. This website is truely a blessing.

Also, many women have had losses and go on to deliver beautiful rainbow babies. I hope you stick around. including this forum, there are several support forums that can help you out too. They are full of the nicest and most supportive people.

Here are the links.

Stillbirth Forum

Stillbirth - JustMommies Message Boards

Loss of Child Forum
Loss of a Child - JustMommies Message Boards

Trying to Conceive after Loss Forum
Loss of a Child - JustMommies Message Boards

Hugs
May 3rd, 2010, 11:51 AM
Brittanie's Avatar just me
I am so sorry. I agree with Kelly, you'd be more than welcome on the stillbirth board (click here). There are a couple of other ladies who lost their babies right after birth.

My Cora was stillborn 4 years ago yesterday, and I've gone on to have 2 healthy babies, so it is possible. It's hard not to feel guilty, I think we all do. But it's not your fault. You loved and wanted your baby, and would have done anything for him. Sometimes you can do everything right and still have a bad outcome.

May 3rd, 2010, 04:35 PM
thank you to all of you, My little baby boy was named Jakob Lee. We wanted a strong name for him . I am going to go on to them other sites and pray I can get through this with the help of all you ladies at justmommies I hate it when I am at a store and I see women with 5 kids and pregnant I just break down and cry wondering why can she hall all them babies and I cant. I feel so poisioned so ugly inside and out and I am praying one day I will be me again. because I just sit here and my son wants to play and go do things and I just cant I want to just hide in a box and never come out.
May 3rd, 2010, 05:57 PM
..Penelope..'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I am so very sorry for your loss Thinking of you and your family.
May 3rd, 2010, 08:19 PM
Mommy2Makenna's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Jakob Lee is a beautiful name for a beautiful boy. I know you will find some great help here at JM. Don't be afraid to ask for help wherever you need it.

May 6th, 2010, 03:48 PM
victorialv's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I just wanted to add my condolences. I can't even imagine how painful losing your son just hours after he was born would be. Many T&P's to you and your family.

Angels in Heavan.
Helena May, June 28, 2007 & Alexander Michael, October 11, 2007
January 4th, 2011, 01:27 PM
i am going through same phase

Last edited by vardap; January 9th, 2011 at 11:32 PM.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search