Worst JM's Mommy ever :(

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy After Loss Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 15th, 2010, 11:44 AM
Sabina's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
So sorry ladies. Yes I admit it, I am the worst JM's Mommy ever on this board. I have negelected you all and it's just mean. I am so sorry. In my defence I do read your posts I just don't have two hands often enough to post. Actually, the only reason I am posting this is because I am so incrediably sick that I can't get up.

So remember I said Jacob was in the hospital? Well then Benjamin got sick and so between Benjamin and Jacob getting up at night I wasn't sleeping at all. Then DH's Great Grandfather passed away, then his Grandfather. Now I am sick. UGH! It's just crazy. Anyho, I am going to spend some time now posting away. Again, I am really, really sorry girls. I do love you all and miss you when I can't get on.
May 17th, 2010, 06:06 PM
victorialv's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Sabina, hun, you are just plain silly! Don't feel bad!

I just hope that you get better soon, and that you can catch up on your sleep. Are both the boys well now? I hope so. Poor DH, is he doing okay?

Angels in Heavan.
Helena May, June 28, 2007 & Alexander Michael, October 11, 2007
May 17th, 2010, 06:55 PM
IAMommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Oh my, do not feel bad at all! you guys have really been having a rough time lately. So sorry to hear about DH's grandparents. That is very sad. Are your boys feeling any better? I hope you can get some good rest now and start feeling better yourself! Lots of Hugs!
May 17th, 2010, 07:18 PM
Sabina's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Yes the boys are both well now and healthy. We havent had much luck since Jacob was born but our boys are beautiful and healthy and growing so we are keeping our chins up and smiling. If I could just get some darn sleep I would be happier LOL!
May 18th, 2010, 08:17 AM
Pitridge's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Oh Sabina, it seems like you been having a rough time lately, don't worry about not posting. Glad to hear the boys are better, and sorry to hear about DH grandparents and about you being sick. Please take care of yourself.

May 18th, 2010, 08:24 AM
mom 2 haley & tyler's Avatar formerly mommy2haley17
Sabina, honey, don't be silly. We all love you and understand. I'm so sorry about dh grandparents. I'm glad the boys are both feeling better now. I'm sorry you're sick and no sleep. I hope you feel better soon. WE miss you and love you always.

May 18th, 2010, 04:18 PM
ShannonMVT's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Wow you've had a lot on your plate. Everyone knows "life happens" so don't feel bad about not being around. I have even less of an excuse and I don't alwasy find time either.

I hope you feel better soon. I am sorry for your Dh's losses.

May 18th, 2010, 05:39 PM
Brittanie's Avatar just me
Nah, I'm worse than you! I haven't been any better and I don't have your excuses!

I'm glad your boys are better. I hope you get some sleep! And to everything else.

May 18th, 2010, 09:43 PM
kellyanne's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Well we're glad to have ya....even if it is because you can't get up! I really do hope you get to feeling better soon and your family can have a break from the illness for awhile!

3 angels Feb, Mar, Aug of 2008

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search